Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say Falcao was the new Torres earlier in the year? Do forgive me.

We have FALCAOOOOOOO! :p
55805002aaaa1.jpg

Great stuff.

Call me crazy bit I'm pretty excited by this. And taking a 50% pay cut to join too.

Great stuff.

Call me crazy bit I'm pretty excited by this. And taking a 50% pay cut to join too.
You're crazy.

Was absolutely dire for United. Even as a backup to Costa and Remy, it's still a poor option going on the dross he peddled at United last season.

Still you never know, he might suddenly turn back into old Falcao, but everybody thought Torres would do that to, and he just never did.

You're crazy.

Was absolutely dire for United. Even as a backup to Costa and Remy, it's still a poor option going on the dross he peddled at United last season.

Still you never know, he might suddenly turn back into old Falcao, but everybody thought Torres would do that to, and he just never did.

The difference with Torres was he was our starting CF, Falcao won't be getting close to that unless he turns back the clock.

Costa, Remy and Falcao is a cracking CF trio to go into the season with.

The difference with Torres was he was our starting CF, Falcao won't be getting close to that unless he turns back the clock.

Costa, Remy and Falcao is a cracking CF trio to go into the season with.
Falcao wasnt United's starting CF either and was still incredibly poor. Who know's he might turn it around, but I have my doubts.

Falcao wasnt United's starting CF either and was still incredibly poor. Who know's he might turn it around, but I have my doubts.

I have my doubts too, but I'm talking in terms of a 2nd/3rd in line striker.

And it's only a year loan, so if he's still crap he won't be around(or play) for long. There's always the slight chance he may be usefull too.

I have my doubts too, but I'm talking in terms of a 2nd/3rd in line striker.

And it's only a year loan, so if he's still crap he won't be around(or play) for long. There's always the slight chance he may be usefull too.

What's the loan fee? Being reported you are paying him 165k / week.

What's the loan fee? Being reported you are paying him 165k / week.

Hard to say, but some reports it's 4m + Pasalic(for the season) and wages are anywhere from 120-160k a week.

I guess it may also depend on games played, goals scored and trophies won. You would think there'd be some add ons attached.

Low risk high return move by Chelsea. Players play better in their second season after an acl injury.

I watched him a fair bit last season. I understood that he'd lose a yard of pace after the injury but was confused with his inability to finish chances. That's usually the last thing to go. He might get it back tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to say, but some reports it's 4m + Pasalic(for the season) and wages are anywhere from 120-160k a week.

I guess it may also depend on games played, goals scored and trophies won. You would think there'd be some add ons attached.

10/1 to score >> 15 goals next season in all comps. You should get on it!!

Did they have an agreement with him in writing? If not they should move on.

This is from his agent....................

"Please note, in response to the Viola’s Press release, that at the moment Salah is a Chelsea player,. We referred to the document signed by all [three] parties in January, which is clear, crystal clear, and it’s regrettable that Fiorentina are now talking about legal proceedings.

It’s very sad to see a great club like Fiorentina make such pathetic attempts to renege on their agreements, and their written contractual obligations. Salah would like to play for a club with different moral and professional values".

This is from his agent....................

"Please note, in response to the Viola’s Press release, that at the moment Salah is a Chelsea player,. We referred to the document signed by all [three] parties in January, which is clear, crystal clear, and it’s regrettable that Fiorentina are now talking about legal proceedings.

It’s very sad to see a great club like Fiorentina make such pathetic attempts to renege on their agreements, and their written contractual obligations. Salah would like to play for a club with different moral and professional values".

What are they on about then? Did they think the loan was for this season also?

If you guys accepted a loan fee it would be a different story though because it is reasonable to assume you will have a player longer than 6 months if you pay a fee to loan him.

What are they on about then? Did they think the loan was for this season also?

If you guys accepted a loan fee it would be a different story though because it is reasonable to assume you will have a player longer than 6 months if you pay a fee to loan him.

It was for an 18 month loan, they paid the fee before the cut off date of 30th June. All that was remaining was Salah's signature, but he's pulled out at the last minute as someone else is in his ear(apparently Inter) and he'd rather be sold and go there.

Chelsea have refunded Fiortentina.

Hmmm. Think Fiorentina
It was for an 18 month loan, they paid the fee before the cut off date of 30th June. All that was remaining was Salah's signature, but he's pulled out at the last minute as someone else is in his ear(apparently Inter) and he'd rather be sold and go there.

Chelsea have refunded Fiortentina.

Hmmm. Interesting. Fiorentina thought they had signed a player for 18 months and probably had forgone other possible signings for that reason. They probably are within their rights to pursue a settlement more than just the original loan fee. Chelsea are ultimately responsible for Salah's contract so they are who Fiorentina should be taking action against.

Nah, not Chelsea's fault. If it was Fiorentinas beef would be with us, but its not.

Cant force someone to go where they dont want i guess.

edit. Im guessing it was a 6 month loan with a 12 month option and a buyout at the end. It really is Mo's decision on where he plays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back