Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at the top clubs in England, not much has been going on outside of Liverpool. We've gone a bit crazy early with 6 first team signings and 2 youth products coming in. Correct me if im wrong but Arsenal just the one so far right in Cech? Chelsea just Falcao so far? United just Depay? City... anybody?

Is it 5am and im having a brain fade an forgetting major deals for the other top clubs.

Would rather he gets a loan in the Premier League.
What im hoping for with Origi. If we do bring in Benteke then that leaves Studge, Benteke and Ings.

We are trying to offload Borini, Lambert and Balotelli. Not sure if Origi would get much of a look in with those three in front of him and if not id love us to loan him out to another Premier League side to get maximum exposure and experience.

Just looking at the top clubs in England, not much has been going on outside of Liverpool. We've gone a bit crazy early with 6 first team signings and 2 youth products coming in. Correct me if im wrong but Arsenal just the one so far right in Cech? Chelsea just Falcao so far? United just Depay? City... anybody?

Is it 5am and im having a brain fade an forgetting major deals for the other top clubs.

Arsenal have just Cech and a whole bunch of youth signings.

I think the top clubs are currently clearing out players and taking stock first before bringing in anyone else.

Arsenal - Diaby gone, Poldolski gone, Ospina (99% gone) and wouldn't be surprised to see one or two of Rosicky/Arteta/Flamini/Campbell/Sanogo or Cazorla gone.

I'd expect United/City to be doing the same.

Arsenal have just Cech and a whole bunch of youth signings.

I think the top clubs are currently clearing out players and taking stock first before bringing in anyone else.

Arsenal - Diaby gone, Poldolski gone, Ospina (99% gone) and wouldn't be surprised to see one or two of Rosicky/Arteta/Flamini/Campbell/Sanogo or Cazorla gone.

I'd expect United/City to be doing the same.
We're clearing house at the same time. You have gotten rid of Diaby and Podolski, we have gotten rid of Aspas and Coates. More should follow out the door I would expect.

Id be surprised if you got rid of Cazorla, quality player.

Begovic is done(8m), just waiting on the clubs to decide which loan player goes to Stoke. Nathan and Kenedy are already signed.

Antonio Rüdiger and Baba Rahman sound like there's more than a fair chance they'll happen(would be great gets) and I haven't(and the club hasn't too apparently) given up on Turan yet.

We've been busy.

That's just crazy money though to pay a guy who is at best a third in line striker who has also had injuries and incredibly poor form. Why dont Chelsea just give Bamford a go?

Bamford needs to play everyweek, a Prem loan will be perfect for his development.

Falcao's a risk worth taking and TBH we are only poaying him half of what United were.

- I'm still so surprised the Jose let Cech go to Arsenal and seemingly with not a lot of resistance. Understanding that Cech has been a loyal servant to Chelsea but just so unlike Jose to let a rival improve their team so much by letting one of theres leave.

- @cruffy what are Arsenal doing. Got Cech - great but obvious improvements still to be made. Who are they going to get? Who are they into? Any truth to the Pedro rumours ? That'd be sweet.
For the thousandth time, Jose had no say in the matter, at all. It was up to Cech and Cech only.

Pedro rumours happen every year, can't see it.

I'd be surprised if we aren't looking at a CF and/or DM.

Also, it's Cruyff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on the Cech departure, most people probably would have done the same thing in his situation. No one can hold it against him imo. At the end of the day, it's his job, and he has a young family to think about. I believe his children have just started, or about to start school. Would be unfair on his family to just pack up and leave London.

van Persie has agreed terms with Fenerbahçe according to the Guardian/every reliable source in Istanbul.

If it goes through, Utd will have an extra 250k p/w to allocate.

QPR are really holding firm on the 15 mil or nothing for Austin.

Don't see it happening to be honest, think they'll eventually cave for 12-13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breel Embolo from Basel getting linked with West Ham, Tottenham and West Brom.

Already a full Swiss International at 18, priced at around $10M or so. Give it a day or 2 and Liverpool will be getting linked with him also.....

After years of being told Rafael is ******* amazing by countless United fans, this just brings a smile to me face

he and his brother going to be the best full backs in history

After years of being told Rafael is ******* amazing by countless United fans, this just brings a smile to me face
I'd prefer for him to stay. Not sure why he isn't given a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back