Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern says they might spend 100 mill on 1 player. Who could that be???? Pogba? Hazard? Bale? Someone else?

Personally I would offer Chelsea 60 mill for Hazard. Don't want Bale and Pogba meh maybe buy him too for remaining 40 mill
They said they could, not they might. Massive difference.

There's a handful of clubs that could, but Madrid would be the only team to actually do it. And maybe PSG.

They'll need to be a bit more creative this summer then. Swap deals are more fantasy than reality in football but with Di Maria, a player swap would seem logical.

I don't know that they are still under restrictions anyway. Theirs and ours were for two years, but the second year was scrapped if certain requirements were met. I'm presuming we've met our requirements but I'm not sure how they've gone.

Swap deals not necessarily a great thing with FFP. Can be cheaper keeping a player at the club and paying his wages than selling him (or swapping) and taking the hit on the unamortised transfer cost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bayern says they might spend 100 mill on 1 player. Who could that be???? Pogba? Hazard? Bale? Someone else?

Personally I would offer Chelsea 60 mill for Hazard. Don't want Bale and Pogba meh maybe buy him too for remaining 40 mill
60 mill for Hazard lol guess again

Bit of talk about us and Koke, would be awesome.
Apparently Koke rejected a move to go to Barcelona last summer window. If that's true there's no way he would come to Chelsea. Will stay at Atletico for a while I would think.

Jonny Evans

france football says that lloris has a clause in his contract that states he can leave for 20 mil euro if spurs dont make the cl

madrid also interested in leno from leverkusen, who has a release clause himself. 18 mil i think.
Secret clause that somehow they've found out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back