Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because like every club money is of consequence to City. No matter how many times people like yourself suggest it isnt.

Not selling to a hated rival I can understand. Just don't paint it as a logical business decision though.
It's not a business decision though. It's a * you, you're a rival we're not selling you one of our best players decision. :D

You would think both Manchester clubs are all over Sterling ATM.
I wouldnt have thought so. City perhaps but United wont be all over him. They know we simply do NOT sell to Manchester United. We wont entertain it. It will never happen. So I very highly doubt they would put any time and effort into something that simply wont happen.

Interesting call for Willian ahead of Cuadrado. Nallad dislikes this.

After a full pre-season I think Cuadrado will be good for Chelsea on the RW.

Personally, I only want United to bring in 4 first XI players this summer. Too much turnover will cause another shite start to the season.
We need a CB, a CM, a CF and a winger. United should have between 150-200m to spend before sales.

Ideal scenario would be:
--------DDG
Valencia---Smalling---Rojo/Laporte---Shaw
-----------------Herrera/Blind
Mata------------Pogba-------------ADM
------Rooney------------Dybala

I think we'll end up with:
---------------Valdes
Clyne-------Smalling-------Hummels------Shaw
---------------Blind/Herrera
Bale---------Mata--------Depay
-----------Rooney

I think DDG will go to Real with $$ for Bale and we'll sign Clyne & Depay.

Who knows with LVG though, we might just try and buy Bale & Pogba and keep the same defense.
You really do live in a fantasy world bro. Haha. :D

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...d-for-wonderkid-with-4.3m-release-clause.html

Warchests and wonderkids, transfer season must be getting close! Telegraph are usually pretty reliable, I know next to nothing about him other than what is written in that article, but £4.3m is obviously a lot to spend on a 16 year old so we must rate him highly. I'm sure his Spain U18 team mates Pedro Chirivella and Sergi Canos would be happy to have another Iberian at Melwood.
He has such a wonderful name. I hope we sign him on that basis alone. :)

WARCHEST bro
Please.

Woody will have a man purse at best. And that'll be half filled with Tesco club discount vouchers.

Leave the WARCHEST for those of us able to carry it off. ;)

Mike Ashley really splurging out this summer NUFC Tiger

About bloody time given we've gone 3 of the last 4 windows without any permanent first team signings!

We might actually have a chance of finishing in the top 10 next season! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bayern says they might spend 100 mill on 1 player. Who could that be???? Pogba? Hazard? Bale? Someone else?

Personally I would offer Chelsea 60 mill for Hazard. Don't want Bale and Pogba meh maybe buy him too for remaining 40 mill

Hazard, lol.

Bayern will be spending that money to cannibalise whoever finishes second.

Bayern says they might spend 100 mill on 1 player. Who could that be???? Pogba? Hazard? Bale? Someone else?

Personally I would offer Chelsea 60 mill for Hazard. Don't want Bale and Pogba meh maybe buy him too for remaining 40 mill
I agree. Hazard doesn't deserve to stay at Chelsea with Mourinho's boring tactics. He is a far better player than that.

Supposedly Arsenal and Southampton want to buy our young goalkeeping prodigy, Freddie Woodman (according to the Daily Fail) for $1m.

Honestly can't see that being true, he's only 18 and hasn't even played a senior game. Plus his dad is our goalkeeping coach so he probably has family ties in the area.

Maybe if Krul is sold this summer, we can bring Forster home. :cool:

With Darlow coming on, we could then sell Elliot, Alnwick (probably released when his deal ends) and then Woodman would be number 3 - or hopefully loaned out for first team football.

Man United should be going flat out for Carvajal, he's exactly what they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back