Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he'd be an upgrade over either though tbh.

Where would Pogba fit in though? For sure he's world class or at the very least has the potential to get to that level but I feel he's a bit too much like Matic and I don't think i'd be pushing out Matic.
Pogba and Matic could work together. Pogba is B2B and gets his fair share of goals.

I don't think he'd be an upgrade over either though tbh.

Where would Pogba fit in though? For sure he's world class or at the very least has the potential to get to that level but I feel he's a bit too much like Matic and I don't think i'd be pushing out Matic.

Fair enough, I can honestly say I've never seen him play.

Pogba's more offensive than Matic, plays further up field and would play more as a box to box mid. They would be a dream partnership in the CM

Pogba's a lot more attacking than Matic though.
True, but if we put him in the pivot which I would presume we would, Matic's best at shielding the defence and Fab is alot more attacking then both imo.

Too be completely honest, the only way I could see him fitting in is if we move Fab to #10 role and put Pogba where Fab is.

O

True, but if we put him in the pivot which I would presume we would, Matic's best at shielding the defence and Fab is alot more attacking then both imo.

Too be completely honest, the only way I could see him fitting in is if we move Fab to #10 role and put Pogba where Fab is.

O

You played Cesc there against us and it worked pretty well, but that was at Oscar's expense. Would you risk forcing Oscar out to bring in Pogba?

O

Or move back to Mou's preferred 433. Would spell the end of Oscar though.

Hart
Zaba Kompany Mangala Willems
Pogba
Fernandinho
Sterling Silva Bale
Aguero

Thanks for coming other teams.

neuer
lahm kompany thiago silva alaba
pogba modric
bale silva hazard
kun

WARCHEST

You played Cesc there against us and it worked pretty well, but that was at Oscar's expense. Would you risk forcing Oscar out to bring in Pogba?
Tough one, I love Oscar but he does get fatigued towards the end of the season, Fab for me doesn't have as much of an impact further up though, so probably not. Also, Mou has seemed to build his team around Oscar.

Or move back to Mou's preferred 433. Would spell the end of Oscar though.
Yeh 4-3-3 could work. MF would dominate.

Matic
Fab-Pogba.

FFP, what FFP:D

No problems at all, we're selling Yaya to NYCFC for £150 gazillion.

In all seriousness that lot would cost around £200m, if they're all on five year contracts that'll be a loss of £40m a year. Champions league money is going up by £20-30m a year, we'd sell Yaya, Nasri, Dzeko and the outgoing players wages wouldn't be a lot different to the new ones. Get a few players up from the academy to pad out the squad and Txiki's your mothers brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like those ins but i'd rather rodriguez or kurzawa. from what i've seen willems is very raw defensively. if you're talking about the dutch full back
Yeah. To be honest I've not seen anywhere near enough of any of the linked fullbacks to know for sure which would be best.

But with that front 4 who needs a defence anyway?

i like those ins but i'd rather rodriguez or kurzawa. from what i've seen willems is very raw defensively. if you're talking about the dutch full back
Rodriguez would be my pick, but Wolfsburg was turning down 20m offers for him last season and are in no need to sell.

Yeah. To be honest I've not seen anywhere near enough of any of the linked fullbacks to know for sure which would be best.

But with that front 4 who needs a defence anyway?

honestly dont care who comes in. as long as i can go a season without watching kolarov 'defend' and then get into it with fans

Apparently Martinez was/is in France to persuade Ayew to sign for us on a free, the only definite out from Everton will be Mirallas - destination unknown but if we sell I hope it's to an overseas club. Atletico Madrid have been linked & would be a good fit there, although I'd like him to stay.

honestly dont care who comes in. as long as i can go a season without watching kolarov 'defend' and then get into it with fans
Don't be knocking Kolarov now. Who else will do the Christmas vids as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back