Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

if he was going to leave he'd have left a couple of years back when his release clause was about 15 mil. since then he's won a league and come within a bees dick of the champions league, and there's a chance he could win the champions league this year. why would he go to a league that can't get a team past the quarters?

koke was born in madrid, an atletico fan and come through at all levels there. also becoming a spain regular. and with outside investment likely coming to atletico (ala dortmund and reus), i'm sure they could push his wages up even further.

Because Fab and Oscar are pretty much burnt out, we are a mid short. Those 3 can easily be rotated through a season.

Plus they could easily play in the 1 side together

Then why don't Chelsea use some of their talented youngsters? Seems like a complete waste to buy another midfielder.

Then why don't Chelsea use some of their talented youngsters? Seems like a complete waste to buy another midfielder.

I guess if we buy it be to take the spot of a established squad remember, im thinking Ramires.

I would love to see the youngsters get a go, but I'm not holding my breath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if he was going to leave he'd have left a couple of years back when his release clause was about 15 mil. since then he's won a league and come within a bees dick of the champions league, and there's a chance he could win the champions league this year. why would he go to a league that can't get a team past the quarters?

koke was born in madrid, an atletico fan and come through at all levels there. also becoming a spain regular. and with outside investment likely coming to atletico (ala dortmund and reus), i'm sure they could push his wages up even further.
I guess £££ amd a new challenge.

But hey, your probably right and this is all crap

He was a relative unknown when it was at 15m. Its only the last two seasons that he has exploded and made all pay attention.

Nah, pretty he got a wage increase from €2.5m to €4.5m when he recently extended his contract.

I don't know the answer but would be shocked if he's on 60k

Size of squad:

20 players
The Tallest:

Raúl Jiménez (1.90 m / 6 ft 3 in)
The Smallest:

Arda Turan, Antoine Griezmann (1.76 m / 5 ft 9 in)
The Heaviest:

Jan Oblak (87 kg / 192 lbs)
The Lightest:

Antoine Griezmann (67 kg / 148 lbs)
The Oldest:

Tiago (33 years)
The Youngest:

José Giménez (19 years)
The Most Expensive:

Koke (€ 42 mn.)
The Highest Salary:

Koke (€ 9,000,000 per year / £ 145,960 a week)
Longest with the club:

Koke (since 2000)

-
See more at: http://golden-goals.com/Atletico-Madrid/facts#sthash.jQXjCyLn.dpuf

Torres was captian at like 18

Money talks

that's not true at all. all the big clubs were chasing him, and he decided to extend.

united, ourselves, liverpool, barca were just a few trying to get him at 16 mil.

There is no gold clade promise koke will stay at athletico madrid until he is 36 and retires. It would be nice if he does but it's not realistic. Chances are at some stage he will go to a bigger fish. Like chelsea.

There were rumours barca were looking at koke and oliver (same club, loan porto)

Way too much logic in this post.

Way too much logic in this post.

He's La Liga's version of Gerrard in the mid 00's, I'd be very surprised if he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back