Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Isco plays like s**t and paid Bale's money, provokes the fans in a goal celebration against a s**t team and then goes missing in El Clasico the next match I hope they find his car too

They get all pissy when a player they have been provoking by booing gives it back to them?

Madrid fans have a ******* weird way of supporting their team.

He is a spud in La Liga where its more technical. In the EPL his pace and power is perfect

He'll never win player of the year in La Liga like he did in EPL

#worldchamps

Bale has now scored in 3 finals this year. What a guy.

A bit disappointed Ramos played with an injury.

Bale is enjoying himself and Carlo loves him. He said when Bale was injured and Isco ripping it up that Bale will walk back into the team.

I don't think Bale will be homesick because he loves Spain, came every chance he got when at Spurs. He always talks about how he would've come for nothing.

I see him negotiating at least 2 or 3 more contracts before he leaves.

I don't think Bale is going anywhere. I think Ronaldo will leave before him, I would prefer that too.

Nice to see how quickly you turn on someone :oops:

90 mils isn't that much to Madrid like it is to Chelsea

Whats it got to do with Chelsea?

90m is 90m and it looks like you've just pissed it up the wall. And really RM have shown over the last decade or so it doesn't matter how much you spend, it doesn't guarantee success.

Bale is the one getting pissy because he's copping booes for playing rubbish. Madrid fan just won't put up with overpaid crap

I still will prefer Bale to stay longer than Ronaldo and still see don't see him leaving. Where have I turned on him?

Madrid fans sound like a bunch of flogs if thats how they'll react.

Whats it got to do with Chelsea?

90m is 90m and it looks like you've just pissed it up the wall. And really RM have shown over the last decade or so it doesn't matter how much you spend, it doesn't guarantee success.
You sound like your putting the same value on 90 mils for Real Madrid like any other team

I wouldn't say its pissed up the wall. If they exited the CL at the round of 16 last season heads would have been rolling. Like you say it doesn't guarantee success but he scored the winning goal in the CL final

Madrid fans sound like a bunch of flogs if thats how they'll react.

Because they don't sit quietly and become a library when their players play like s**t?

Because they don't sit quietly and become a library when their players play like s**t?

No, because they abuse their players when they aren't playing to the ridiculous standards they have in their heads.

As you said, this is a guy who scored the winning goal in last seasons CL final.

No, because they abuse their players when they aren't playing to the ridiculous standards they have in their heads.

As you said, this is a guy who scored the winning goal in last seasons CL final.
What ridiculous high standards? If they're so ridiculous why doesn't every player on the team get booed?

Scoring in the CL final shouldn't give him a free pass for playing like crap.

his output is pretty similar to last season

it's just that madrid fans will lap up any old bullshit that marca sprout. or a crynaldo on field tanty. cant even celebrate his teammates goals.

everything just to appease his ego. what a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you mean Falcao + 20 million for Cech?
I know you're joking but it's funny how a clearly world class player has one average season playing in a team which has been unbalanced for hte most part and probably doesn't suit and all of a sudden he's the butt of everyone's jokes.
He isn't the right fit for Chelsea because they play a one-striker system and any world class striker would be stupid to join to be Costa's backup.

Whats the problem champ?
he's not very good.
certainly wouldn't improve city's side. even if you were taking the piss.
if you can't find a more suitable and better rumoured target then you're struggling.

and 'champ' really? thought you were above that sort of crap/term to appear cool on the internet. it just sounds stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back