Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
evra-suarez-celebration.gif

Im gonna miss that man.

I'm going to miss the little magician Suarez too

iQvm0OjHec5iw.gif

We are holding out for 10mill supposedly

You did indeed, you rate him as 2.5 apparently.
Pretty certain he isnt worth that
If Deeney is worth 10 mil, King is easily 2.5.

Fulham are to blame for this, that 11mil bid for McCormack has made every team think their players are stars.

Have read multiple Liverpool supporters mention Reus and the possibility in posts in the last couple of weeks.

While you're smart enough to know it won't happen, not all of your supporters are.

Can't remember many of us thinking Reus is a chance

Even jod thinks Reus ain't happening, I rest my case ;)

Have read multiple Liverpool supporters mention Reus and the possibility in posts in the last couple of weeks.

While you're smart enough to know it won't happen, not all of your supporters are.

LFC wanting Reus is like Leicester wanting Borini, its fantasy stuff.
Both players deserve better

Taarabt hasn't gone to Germany with the QPR squad.

Whispers he might be heading to Qatar, what a waste.

From memory, didn't do a whole lot on loan at Fulham but his stint in Milan was much better?

Talented player when he wants to be but sounds like he's more interested in money (reminds me of Gyan who used to play for Scumberland).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You keep trashtalking their defence. They lost three old farts who are well past their prime and have already replaced one with one of the best LBs in the country.

Shaw is nowhere near one of the best left backs in the country. Luis, Clichy, Baines, Debuchy, Gibbs, and Kolarov are all better than him right now.

Shaw is nowhere near one of the best left backs in the country. Luis, Clichy, Baines, Debuchy, Gibbs, and Kolarov are all better than him right now.
Is that why he made it into the PFA team of they year? He is better defensively than probably all of those guys, and Debuchy is a RB .

Shaw finished in pretty much every EPL team of the year last season in front of those you mentioned.

Shaw fin? ished in pretty much every EPL team of the year last season in front of those you mentioned.

Right. So by that token, I can safely say that Lallana is a superior player to the likes of David Silva, Samir Nasri, Mesut Ozil, Juan Mata, etc.? Seems legit.

Is that why he made it into the PFA team of they year? He is better defensively than probably all of those guys, and Debuchy is a RB .

Have you ever seen Shaw play? He's not a defensively solid player at all right now. And you're saying he's a better defender than the likes of Felipe Luis and Azpilicueta?

Right. So by that token, I can safely say that Lallana is a superior player to the likes of David Silva, Samir Nasri, Mesut Ozil, Juan Mata, etc.? Seems legit.

Have you ever seen Shaw play? He's not a defensively solid player at all right now. And you're saying he's a better defender than the likes of Felipe Luis and Azpilicueta?
His main strength is that he is defensively solid and times tackles well, he needs to work on his attacking side of his game. After Evra im glad we have a LB who is better defensively.

I argue your use of the words 'nowhere near'.

I argue your use of the words 'nowhere near'.

I have him as 5th/6th best. Not really close to being the best.

His main strength is that he is defensively solid and times tackles well, he needs to work on his attacking side of his game. After Evra im glad we have a LB who is better defensively.

You could have just said you've never watched Shaw play.

I have him as 5th/6th best. Not really close to being the best.

You could have just said you've never watched Shaw play.

But you named six other players that you said he wasn't better then? :drunk:

Shaw finished in pretty much every EPL team of the year last season in front of those you mentioned.

Yep, Shaw and Azpi were the stand out LB's and it was a toss of the coin for me as to who was the best.

Plus Luis wasn't even in the EPL last season.

Last edited:
Yep, Shaw and Azpi were the stand out LB's and it was a toss of the coin for me as to who was the best.

Plus Luis wasn't even in the EPL last season.

As an 18yo as well. But oh well Papermate says he is no good. What a waste of 27m. :(

Bolded voids your entire post. Clichy is not better than anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back