Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jatz Does the Ulloa signing spell an end to Chris Wood's time at Leicester?
Not the Ulloa signing so much, they have different strengths. Wood is terrible with his head despite his size and stature.

We are heavily being linked with another striker and if that happens, Wood will be the one that makes way. I heard Wolves were interested in him for a couple of mil.

Hard not to get excited about a record breaking signing for the club!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
article-1362925-0D072872000005DC-178_306x423.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of you guys aren't seriously suggesting Luke Shaw isn't one of the best LB's in the league are you? Jesus. I'd say the only player who was as good if not better was Azpilicueta. But apart from him Shaw smoked every other LB last year. Some of you didn't watch him enough and just hate him already because he's a Man U player now. Kid will be as good, if not better than a prime Ashley Cole. Calling it now.

i wouldnt say the gap was that large. shaw is still suspect defensively, and needs to add more to his game. but he's still only a kid obviously. he has similar stats defensively to the likes of baines, kolarov, gibbs and azplicueta but doesn't have the offensive side (1 assist in 35 games).

but, he is of course 19.

The good news is Everton are about to announce the signing of a Belgium striker.
The bad news is it is not Lukaku and is some 18 year old kid.

-----------------------------casillas--------
Jese------------isco--------------kroos-----------marcelo
--------------------modric---------ze maria-----------------
-------------------------james rodriguez----------------
------bale----------------benzema------------ronaldo------

Bench: Zidane, Sergio Ramos if we need a goal, and maybe aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back