Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LVG factor is the only reason most Dutch players are being linked.
Yeah true, but it's not like Roma is a s**t club to be at. Can see plenty of reasons to stay.

Blind is one LVG should target.

Losing the best manager in the league and replacing him with someone who is a dud (IMO) is a huge blow. Plus having to change to a drastically different formation/style. Roma should be favorites in my opinion.

Allegri did alright initially at Milan, they did become quite bad though. It was Moyes like.

Blind is a good fit to Man Utd, can play left back or central mid

I'd like Blind and de Vrij. Wouldn't cost heaps for both either.

Blind looks pretty good I've gotta admit, would be a good fit at United.

I'm surprised both he and de Vrij haven't moved clubs yet, thought they would both have a fair bit of interest after the WC.

I'm surprised both he and de Vrij haven't moved clubs yet, thought they would both have a fair bit of interest after the WC.

Maybe clubs are trying to contact Lens to see if Blind is available?

Maybe clubs are trying to contact Lens to see if Blind is available?

Tumblr_m935jbUGkB1qhd1lzo1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would he want to leave Roma? They should win the league this year and have bucketloads if young talent.

More attractive than Man U atm.

I think one poor season is being grossly overrated by opposition fans really, if Moyes was still at the helm and we hadn't added any new faces there might be something to it but there really is no reason why United shouldn't be aiming for top four next season. Liverpool were able to mount a title challenge after finishing 7th the season before. I think as it stands with United rebuilding their midfield under a manager Strootman has worked with before, the stature, potential, and financial incentives that a club like United offer would make it a very attractive proposition for Strootman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back