Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
people have really gone overboard on the iker criticism

a poor champions league game and few mistakes for spain and he's done? you have to expect mistakes when he's hardly playing.

People are quick to throw someone under the bus.

people have really gone overboard on the iker criticism

a poor champions league game and few mistakes for spain and he's done? you have to expect mistakes when he's hardly playing.
He got dropped by both Mourinho and Ancelotti for no more than above average GK in Lopez

I can get falling out with Mourinho but Ancelotti has made a career of nursing egos. He dropped off to the level where he is now which doesn't make him an automatic starter over someone like Diego Lopez

It's not like they haven't done it before though. They sold Raul and brutally dumped Fernando Hierro.

BtZuWNdIgAA4Adj.jpg:large

dont get it, unless it's as coach first player second. sepia toned transfer otherwise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cech is being linked to Monaco

Cech saying.......
"When I joined, it was the same thing. Carlo Cudicini was the equivalent to me in the first game and I managed to get that jersey off him. Obviously, the work I put in, the manager put me in the first team in goal and it kicked on from there. I will try to do the same this year. It is no different."

"Every year there is a challenge. If you are going to be in the team you are going to have to do better than the other guys in the team. I think Mark Schwarzer, when he came last year, did remarkably well during the pre-season and when he played in any game he did very well, so I knew the challenge was there."

"I always give my best and, obviously, that is all I can do. I will do my best and do everything I can do to be as ready as possible for when the season starts. Jose Mourinho will make his choice and decide how his team is going to look for the first game, second game, third game, whatever game

BtZuWNdIgAA4Adj.jpg:large

dont get it, unless it's as coach first player second. sepia toned transfer otherwise

Hopefully it's as third in line striker, Lukaku mentor, playing coach and dressing room leader.

It's a bit surreal ATM, hoping it don't blow up in our faces.

But it's also so exciting.....................
darth-vader-dance-o.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back