Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo prefers to play wide, Bale is also best deployed wide even though he could do it. But I guess they could do it if they're really desperate, but they're Real Madrid, they will just buy someone, it could be Cavani or Falcao, who knows. If they're getting Cavani then you'd imagine Di Maria's going the other way

I dunno how Di Maria would fit in a back 3 system, but if Di Maria isn't going to PSG then I'd be disappointed if we don't have a go

If we're willing to splash the cash on Cavani then he'd come, didn't go on PSG's preseason tour either, right?

Just don't see how Bony suits us

Btw in response to above, the delusion goes both ways, and redcafe is a riot as well

no you're wrong don't you know only Liverpool fans are delusional not United fans the United fans who post on Redcafe are the light of the world

Jim-Halpert-Shrug-and-Leave-The-Office.gif

Speak for your own club - Leicester are huge! :D:cool:

Sorry what was that? Can't hear you over our preparations for Europe. ;)

no you're wrong don't you know only Liverpool fans are delusional not United fans the United fans who post on Redcafe are the light of the world

I've never been to redcafe nor do I intend on visiting it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sad for Southampton, they are being absolutely gutted after building a handy team. I hope the remaining players still have the same unity they displayed last season and in their double promotion seasons. Feels like they are losing the heart and soul of their team.

Remy failed a medical at West Ham before he came to England I'm pretty sure due to his heart condition. I hope this opens the door for us to swoop in and nab him - we signed Ba with his dodgy knees and that paid handsome dividends. From what I recall last season, Remy didn't miss any games due to his heart condition.

For only 8m and the fact it doesn't seem to have caused him any problem you'd think you take him.

Wonder if Liverpool were looking for an out due to having a bigger target.

Hull looking at Jenkinson on loan. I think there's a lot of merit to it for both sides. Arsenal want to develop him into a CB, we need a third CB. Can also play RB where we also need some depth. With Chambers coming in he's definitely off on loan, and I think the other two after him are West Ham and Swansea. They might want him going to one of those either to keep him close of for style reasons respectively, but who knows.

I'd be keen for him to come.

No medical expert so if professional advice tells us not to do it then that's fine

He'll probably be banging the goals in somewhere else though

Isn't Vidal on some ridiculously low wages like 50-70k, whoever would pay him 6 digits he will go there. 27 and looking for the big contract of his career. But Juve would have to be idiotic to let him go

Hull looking at Jenkinson on loan. I think there's a lot of merit to it for both sides. Arsenal want to develop him into a CB, we need a third CB. Can also play RB where we also need some depth. With Chambers coming in he's definitely off on loan, and I think the other two after him are West Ham and Swansea. They might want him going to one of those either to keep him close of for style reasons respectively, but who knows.

I'd be keen for him to come.

Yes it would be a good outcome for all parties. I believe West Ham are also keen for a loan/purchase option. Would Jenkinson be a starter at RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back