Summer Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no one thought so last year?

I reckon lot thought so last year, but he would have been far too expensive for what he'd shown.

There is a reason why it's always a surprise when a premier league team nabs a Real/Barca player.

If Real hadn't have signed Rodriguez this wouldn't have come up anyway.

I reckon lot thought so last year, but he would have been far too expensive for what he'd shown.

There is a reason why it's always a surprise when a premier league team nabs a Real/Barca player.

If Real hadn't have signed Rodriguez this wouldn't have come up anyway.
He was far to expensive back then for the money United paid this year because he wasn't worth it. He's had a good season and taken the money while he can.

You want Real to accept his demands after one good season? You know PSG were his first choice right, United only came in after PSG pulled out. He wanted to cash in and I'm glad Real didn't do it for a player who can't hold a place in the team.

Maybe it's just me but I rate him so high and would have him starting 11.

You could see once he went on in the first leg against Atletico he basically changed the game and we looked a much better side.

I do agree with you though that United were not his first choice but he is a United player now. I don't like United but I am looking forward to see how he adapts to the change in leagues.

He was far to expensive back then for the money United paid this year because he wasn't worth it. He's had a good season and taken the money while he can.

Alright mate. You go on being right and we'll all be wrong.

United may well fail but it won't be because of Di Maria. The guy is mint.

His first choice was to stay at Real Madrid, he made that clear.

Right now he is saying that he would only join United after Madrid, probably to make the club and fans feel better but we don't really know.

His first choice was to stay at Real Madrid, he made that clear.

Right now he is saying that he would only join United after Madrid, probably to make the club and fans feel better but we don't really know.
We got him and he looks great in red.

We got him and he looks great in red.

Yep. I can't wait for the game this weekend, i know we're playing s**t but frecking Angel Di Maria!! really excited.

Also, if Rojo can make it, will also enjoy seeing how he goes.

BwC3Y1uIUAEAWXP.jpg

Hernandez arriving in Hull.

stirs coming from juventus.... normally reliable, italian source close to juve.

@MomblanOfficial (Juve ITK): Una voce forte da ‪#‎Vinovo‬: Arturo ‪#‎Vidal‬ ai saluti. "Venduto". Io torno tra due ore.
translation:
"Strong voices from inside vinovo (juve training ground). Arturo Vidal says goodbye" "Sold"

this is the guy who reported Conte's departure before it happened & Juve being open to selling Pepe (days ago) but he's also missed at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fairly certain carvalho is headed to the gunners from various things I've read and its either falcao or cavani if we make champions league Wenger might get stingy though and take a bony/remy or worse still welbeck

I don't believe it for a second. Falcao is a 20 mil pound season long loan (so never going to happen) and Orstein who is more reliable than all the reports about Cavani has said we are unlikely to bring in a striker. Carvalho may happen but i doubt it. I believe a 3rd choice CB will come in and that we most likely be it.

If we sign Vidal then unless we drop Mata, Herrera will have to play the holding midfield role i guess he couldn't be as bad as Fletcher, he is a good tackler so could probably work.
i think its almost ideal.... need to get shaw fit, that back line looks atrocious at the moment.

Leicester are said to have agreed to a fee for McArthur. I know this was brought up but can't remember what progress had been made.

Last that was posted Leicester had had a 5m bid rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back