SummerSlam 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Also known as Tag Match-a-Palooza. It's coming up in a couple of weeks, and for something that's meant to be almost as big as WM, it's been very lacklustre.

It's a strange card, with one of the best built matches being one including Stephen Amell. At least Taker/Lesnar should be awesome, and Owens/Cesaro should steal the show.

Card:

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

John Cena (c) vs Seth Rollins (c) - Winner Takes All Match

The Ryback (c) vs Big Show vs The Miz - IC Title Match

The Wyatt Family vs Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose

Team Bella vs Team B.A.D. vs PCB - Tag Team Elimination Match

Prime Time Players vs The New Day vs Los Matadores vs The Lucha Dragons - Tag Title Match

Stephen Amell and Neville vs Stardust and King Barrett

Last edited:

What an average looking card.

Wait. No WWE Title match?
There will be one, Cena only just got cleared to compete, just waiting on the announcement for the match.

Its a 4 hour show too. I expect they will cobble together some more matches that haven't any time to build and more backstage segments to fill up the time. I don't understand making a PPV longer if you don't have the feuds to fill it.
Is Owens working both nxt Brooklyn and Summerslam?

They should've done more with Cesaro and Owens on Raw to book the match for Summerslam.
Ideally Cesaro should've won the triple threat and Owens should've cost Cesaro the title. Then you could have Cesaro show up in Brooklyn and distract Kevin, or something.
Something big needs to happen next Raw because this match could steal the whole SUMMER.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The past 5 Takeovers have been better than the WWE PPV that followed. Looking at the Summerslam card, the 6th is easily going to be a better show.

The only thing that might make Summerslam the better show is Eva Marie working the NXT show.

Inb4 Kane shafts Taker.

What's that you say ?? " Nah he'll come back for Seth !! "
Like Kane had his leg broken by Mark Henry....then came back to get cena.....WHILE MARK WAS ACTUALLY STANDING NEXT TO CENA !!!!

#wwelogic

I think I read somewhere that Ziggler is back after Summerslam.

Yeah I think they mentioned it on RAW but I'd be surprised if he doesn't come back this Monday to set up the match for Summerslam. If he doesn't I can't see what other matches they will add.

Kane to return in mask to get Taker and set up for their final Wrestlemania match where taker gets buried alive never to be seen again. That is my dream.

I'm in the boat of Ziggler surprise return on raw. Lana saying he won't be back is to build excitement I guess, like nobody expected him to show up before summerslam
omgcw.gif

+1 for genuinely excited for NXT Takeover. Summerslam is looking like it could go either way.

Have actually had a WWE Network hiatus planned for after Summerslam until like Royal Rumble/WM season to save a bit of coin so kinda hope Cena wins so they think that's why one dude in Australia cancelled his account :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back