Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my information is correct, Andrew Petrie is the new coach of the mighty green and whites for 2009. Pre season starts this Saturday at 2pm at the Workers and then a recovery season at Doms later, I like Petrie's pre season training:p

If my information is correct, Andrew Petrie is the new coach of the mighty green and whites for 2009. Pre season starts this Saturday at 2pm at the Workers and then a recovery season at Doms later, I like Petrie's pre season training:p

This information is what I have also heard! Could be the man for the green & whites next season.

Is Brett Knowles (43 games with St. Kilda) the Dees coach for 2009 Don't know what he did this year but was coach of the ACT team in 2006. played for Belconnel in the ACT 2007.
187 cms 87kgs at least he was when he played for the saints
Intersting!!!?????

An addition coached Ainslie 2008

Former Wentworth junior Elliot Bowen kicked 7 goals yesterday as his side Rochester won the GV flag by 3 points. He kicked 4 in the last quarter.

Is Brett Knowles (43 games with St. Kilda) the Dees coach for 2009 Don't know what he did this year but was coach of the ACT team in 2006. played for Belconnel in the ACT 2007.
187 cms 87kgs at least he was when he played for the saints
Intersting!!!?????

An addition coached Ainslie 2008

Coached Ainslie in 2006 but was sacked mid season due to inhouse fighting etc.

Was said that he was very hard on players and poor communicator!!

Has played for Belconnen last couple of years and is handy apparently. Played HF as mid field strong good finisher.

Got this info from mate who coaches Queanbeyan.:thumbsu:

Very very intresting news rig. Being hard on the players aint always bad but being a poor communicator wont get you far.

Must be a gun but can any 1 from the Dees confirm him as coach????? Should be good for the league if it does eventuate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has played for Belconnen last couple of years and is handy apparently. Played HF as mid field strong good finisher.

Got this info from mate who coaches Queanbeyan.:thumbsu:
news is merv has pulled the pin at merbein going to darwin i have been told by a good source

They are really on struggle Street arnt they. But my information was he signed a 3 year deal surly he wouldnt leave them in the learch.
yeh they are delray and yeh he would he walked out on a team in tasi and he has walked out again just because he carnt coach poor teams i just feel sorry 4 the boys down at merbein.

yeh they are delray and yeh he would he walked out on a team in tasi and he has walked out again just because he carnt coach poor teams i just feel sorry 4 the boys down at merbein.[/quote]

Make your own bed, ly in it! Walder would have been a better option.
As if he will hang around to not coach a team of recruits!

Go find youselves the best CHF/Ruckman/Coach your money will buy.

I'll sneak this on while the boss is away.
from the northern territory Forum.

Footballers required: Merbein Football Club (north western victoria) is looking for footballers for the 2008 season. work available , assistance with accomodation and travel. $$$$ also available. coach Merv Neagle(ex.essendon & sydney swans).... send me a private message and merv will get in contact with you.

Its mating season for maggies.

This was from last January. I guess it didn't work.

yeh they are delray and yeh he would he walked out on a team in tasi and he has walked out again just because he carnt coach poor teams i just feel sorry 4 the boys down at merbein.[/quote]

Make your own bed, ly in it! Walder would have been a better option.
As if he will hang around to not coach a team of recruits!

Go find youselves the best CHF/Ruckman/Coach your money will buy.

i think they'll have to find a whole side for what i've been told... Merbein wont field a team next year!! anyway Ryan O'callaghan has put in for the job at merbein next year

yeh they are delray and yeh he would he walked out on a team in tasi and he has walked out again just because he carnt coach poor teams i just feel sorry 4 the boys down at merbein.
maybe if the supporters got behind him instead of bagging him ... he would want to stay... and thats from a GOOD source too!!!

short memory ENFORCER dont recall merbein being a powerhouse in 2001 when he came here and got back to back flags.. your mug shot is in one of those photos...and were you one of his friends that went to tassie with him and knows the truth behind him leaving.. i think not....

short memory ENFORCER dont recall merbein being a powerhouse in 2001 when he came here and got back to back flags.. your mug shot is in one of those photos...and were you one of his friends that went to tassie with him and knows the truth behind him leaving.. i think not....
yes merv is a friend of mine and no i didnt go to tassi with him and i have not played in a flag at all u must be confused. dont get me wrong it will b a shame to c him go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back