Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely after been told by your club you didnt do a good enough job coaching, no way would you stay? That would be the biggest kick in the guts these players would ever had. If I was in their position I wouldn't play under the current president and would look else where to play.
O'Bree would look slim in the green and white jumper:D

Surely after been told by your club you didnt do a good enough job coaching, no way would you stay? That would be the biggest kick in the guts these players would ever had. If I was in their position I wouldn't play under the current president and would look else where to play.

Lets hope they are thinking the same way. Cus i tell u 1 think for the sure the swallows are on the hunt big time. not having a great start to the 2009 season. hopefully our luck can change.

So your Nyah committee man, your Robinvale mate and someone in Ouyen is better than me actually speaking to the 3 players in question?:confused: As I said Ryan to definetely stay and the other 2 are considering options but are someway from deciding. But hey, keep getting on here talking about footballers you dont know and where they are going if it makes you feel good.

Taking the emotion out of it is the hard thing for you as the coach and totally understand that it probably arcs you that your players are being talked about it.

I am a lover of footy who follows it by bigfooty and friends within the industry and have played SFL/MFL/ACTAFL/NCFL & Riverina. The information i have gathered on the 3 was not fictional as i heard from those sources which i will not name as you know some of them and i dont want to turn this into us against them. I hope the 3 in question stay but i am just stating a point of view as this site does need peppering up!!

Now as i have spread the gossip on your club i will now put together some other news of clubs doings at present.

South Mildura: Stephen Bell/Brett Haase and a few others being linked to various clubs including Ouyen.

Merbein: Daimen Spicer/Paul Jenkins/Joey Wright/Adam Thomson/Josh Logeri & duscher boys also linked to MFL clubs but it doesnt end there with Riodo & Chooka probably retiring and others looking to exit the shambles that Merbein is currently. Mark my words Neagle will not be Back!!:eek: This is where Ryan fits as good friends with Lowery etc..:thumbsu:

Bambill is chasing a coach as you should know as the rumour suggests that you had signed or close to signing before Mildura had offered you the job.:confused: Also linked to Werrimull i hear??

Denny Fox being chased by Golly/Bambill and Ouyen with big bucks offered by the later I hear!!

Good luck for the year Yablett..............:D

Can anyone provide some information on Brad Eaton. Best position, qualities and generally type of player he is.
Not familiar with your league but believe coached at ilrymple and meant to go good?
Thanks

Lets hope they are thinking the same way. Cus i tell u 1 think for the sure the swallows are on the hunt big time. not having a great start to the 2009 season. hopefully our luck can change.

Well big news out of the weekend that Breeza could end up with either Sth Mildura as joint coach or Irymple who has the thrown the world at him to coach after the departure Eato.:confused:

Sth apparantly have a get out clause if he sells his business he is free to leave back bendigo. Also Trevor is desperate for players and this way being JC he does not upset the point system.:thumbsu:

Breeza's other option is Ouyen or Balaranld who have again opened the cheque book.:eek:

Craig Mills signed at Golly for those who are interested.;)

Well big news out of the weekend that Breeza could end up with either Sth Mildura as joint coach or Irymple who has the thrown the world at him to coach after the departure Eato.:confused:

Sth apparantly have a get out clause if he sells his business he is free to leave back bendigo. Also Trevor is desperate for players and this way being JC he does not upset the point system.:thumbsu:

Breeza's other option is Ouyen or Balaranld who have again opened the cheque book.:eek:

Craig Mills signed at Golly for those who are interested.;)
craig in a coaching role?

The decision as with all football Clubs was made by the committee, not the president. As with all decisions in all clubs the committee make all the decisions, not just one bloke

The decision as with all football Clubs was made by the committee, not the president. As with all decisions in all clubs the committee make all the decisions, not just one bloke

Including the Netball Club rep on the Committee? She didn't seem to know much about the decision.

Dont Mildura FC have a football department which looks after the coaches and players? At the end of the day they would of made the decision that they needed a new coach and would of informed the committee of their decision. Yes the committee would have the final say but they would have to back the football department

He(Craig Mills) will be very lucky to play, speaking to one of his mates (Dean) he is clocking in at 117kgs, not a good sign for a guy who had a knee reco last year............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking the emotion out of it is the hard thing for you as the coach and totally understand that it probably arcs you that your players are being talked about it.

I am a lover of footy who follows it by bigfooty and friends within the industry and have played SFL/MFL/ACTAFL/NCFL & Riverina. The information i have gathered on the 3 was not fictional as i heard from those sources which i will not name as you know some of them and i dont want to turn this into us against them. I hope the 3 in question stay but i am just stating a point of view as this site does need peppering up!!

Now as i have spread the gossip on your club i will now put together some other news of clubs doings at present.

South Mildura: Stephen Bell/Brett Haase and a few others being linked to various clubs including Ouyen.

Merbein: Daimen Spicer/Paul Jenkins/Joey Wright/Adam Thomson/Josh Logeri & duscher boys also linked to MFL clubs but it doesnt end there with Riodo & Chooka probably retiring and others looking to exit the shambles that Merbein is currently. Mark my words Neagle will not be Back!!:eek: This is where Ryan fits as good friends with Lowery etc..:thumbsu:

Bambill is chasing a coach as you should know as the rumour suggests that you had signed or close to signing before Mildura had offered you the job.:confused: Also linked to Werrimull i hear??

Denny Fox being chased by Golly/Bambill and Ouyen with big bucks offered by the later I hear!!

Congrats on your career.

I dont really care if players get talked about, its just when its just a blatant lie it gets a bit tiring. We all know how 5th hand info gets muddled up.

I did speak to Bambill and Werrimul had a think and took Mildura.

The old unnamed sources, it is a good one.

Now I remember why I got off this site.

Add colin keatch, Fritz, Jamie Keenan to that list of merbein player's going out to the MFL!! dose anyone know what is happining at merbein? and are all there's player's going to the same MFL club??

been told by a good friend of merv's that he will be back but pre season might be a problem. i dont follow merbein but really hope they dont loose all those players mentioned. they wernt that great with them all there.

been told by a good friend of merv's that he will be back but pre season might be a problem. i dont follow merbein but really hope they dont loose all those players mentioned. they wernt that great with them all there.

Haven't they bought in the points system yet in the MFL? dam money$$$$ no loyalty anymore!! geez,think the the committee are gonna have to play for Merbein next year! Come on fella's stick around make Merbein the next Imperials and win flags like they do! STICK TOGETHER, stop being kids and make Merbein a great club to be at!!!!!!!

Congrats on your career.

I dont really care if players get talked about, its just when its just a blatant lie it gets a bit tiring. We all know how 5th hand info gets muddled up.

I did speak to Bambill and Werrimul had a think and took Mildura.

The old unnamed sources, it is a good one.

Now I remember why I got off this site.

Get over yourself Yab and turn ya clubs fortune around instead of whinging and blaming everyone else for talking to your players.

You had just about the same group of players and as a club they were a flop this year. The premiership hangover or injuries could be used as an excuse but really the club under performed.

Time to stand up yab and take some critisim like a man as you have been appointed to turn this shambles around and maybe its time to leave the site and do something about it!!:eek:

hardly a shambles. true to say mildura didnt finish where they would have hoped but its not quite dire straights just yet. and im not sure yabs is whinging either.......

Get over yourself Yab and turn ya clubs fortune around instead of whinging and blaming everyone else for talking to your players.

You had just about the same group of players and as a club they were a flop this year. The premiership hangover or injuries could be used as an excuse but really the club under performed.

Time to stand up yab and take some critisim like a man as you have been appointed to turn this shambles around and maybe its time to leave the site and do something about it!!:eek:

Had to reply.

Not sure what you're getting at. Where have I whinged? Clubs can have a crack at any player they believe they can get. I have no problem with that, never have. Not sure what criticism has gone around either?

My only problem is blatant rumours with no foundation and people carrying on as if they're in the know- I had a crack at you stating players were going to certain clubs, when I knew they were no chance- from the horses mouths.

Its obvious you dont like the Mildura Footy Club. From where the club was 7-10 years ago, its travelling well, great hard working committee, great supporters, great bunch of players and people to go with it, good kids coming through, very healthy junior club, netballers going well. Your definition of shambles is obviously different to most.

Anyway your opinion doesn't mean much to me at all. You've succeeded in getting a bite and whilst I shouldn't enter into crap like this, sometimes you just need to pull back the level of garbage going around.

Had to reply.

Not sure what you're getting at. Where have I whinged? Clubs can have a crack at any player they believe they can get. I have no problem with that, never have. Not sure what criticism has gone around either?

My only problem is blatant rumours with no foundation and people carrying on as if they're in the know- I had a crack at you stating players were going to certain clubs, when I knew they were no chance- from the horses mouths.

Its obvious you dont like the Mildura Footy Club. From where the club was 7-10 years ago, its travelling well, great hard working committee, great supporters, great bunch of players and people to go with it, good kids coming through, very healthy junior club, netballers going well. Your definition of shambles is obviously different to most.

Anyway your opinion doesn't mean much to me at all. You've succeeded in getting a bite and whilst I shouldn't enter into crap like this, sometimes you just need to pull back the level of garbage going around.

Well siad Yaaabs :thumbsu:

Had to reply.

Glad you replied and thanks for you honesty.

Do not dislike your club and quiet enjoyed you success in 2007 as its good for clubs to have some success after a long drought.

No bias towards any other club just write what i am told whether its is fact or rumour.

This is a forum used to blurt out info on the coming or current year not a personal attack on anyone at all.

Hope all ends well and good luck for the 09' season and hope it is more fruitful than the last.:thumbsu:

The end..............

Any further theories on who will coach irymple?
Other than Obree or Anstey who do you suggest?
They would need to get it organised pretty quickly. Any further recruiting would be hampered by not having a coach in place.

Could be a good gig if they can attract a few of there players back to the club. Plus the stock of kids.

Any further theories on who will coach irymple?
Other than Obree or Anstey who do you suggest?
They would need to get it organised pretty quickly. Any further recruiting would be hampered by not having a coach in place.

Could be a good gig if they can attract a few of there players back to the club. Plus the stock of kids.

Heard on the weekend Sam Curran is keen to take up the gig if they are unable to secure the 2 in question.

My thoughts are they need to bring in a coach as they need players. Sam is already at the club so they gain nothing.:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back