Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Lynchy's presser on the AFL site, what a guy! Old head on young shoulders there, a lot of people tend to forget the enormous pressure that's been on these young men (Suns) from the start.

At a time when the majority of players their age are being educated and brought along slowly, without too many expectations (usually in the 2nds), every one @ the Suns were out there doing battle week after week.

Have nothing but respect for those still standing, and on a lighter note, Maysie in team of the week again!

Who would of thought Rocket could give lindsay thomas a run for his money in the acting department image.jpg
Video -

Luke Darcy on Talking Footy last night had a go at our new high performance manager Justin Cordy for chasing money. apparently he left the Bulldogs the first time for a big money offer at some cricket club then left them half way through that contract to go back to the dogs for more money.
According to Luke Darcy Gold Coast are paying him 2mil over 5 years

Luke Darcy on Talking Footy last night had a go at our new high performance manager Justin Cordy for chasing money. apparently he left the Bulldogs the first time for a big money offer at some cricket club then left them half way through that contract to go back to the dogs for more money.

The same luke darcy who was making jokes about Roughead and his cancer live on air..
Aslong as Cordy keeps us healthy..
Gets us fitter and sets up a good fitness team,win a premiership in 2-3 years he can bugger off for more money..
Once were unstopable.. We wont need any 1 person to make us win
Were going to be in a really good position to be in as a club when Rocket decides to leave, NEAFL and AFL

Last edited:
Is it just me or has the whole signing of Cordy caused alot more ruccus than normal for a high performance coach? I haven't heard a heap about him so I don't really know his reputation or history, but it is interesting.

yeah I wouldn't listen to anything Darcy says, especially when it comes to the bulldogs.
Also, $400k is quite a payday for someone like Cordy, especially in Australia. would of been a fairly easy decision for him, although he's got quite alot of pressure on him now. (or in 3 months when he actually gets up here.)

Is it just me or has the whole signing of Cordy caused alot more ruccus than normal for a high performance coach? I haven't heard a heap about him so I don't really know his reputation or history, but it is interesting.

yeah I wouldn't listen to anything Darcy says, especially when it comes to the bulldogs.
Also, $400k is quite a payday for someone like Cordy, especially in Australia. would of been a fairly easy decision for him, although he's got quite alot of pressure on him now. (or in 3 months when he actually gets up here.)

Think I read somewhere his contract runs till Christmas, so not sure whose going to look after us the first 10 or so weeks of pre season training unless the Dogs give him permission, which seems unlikely arm.

Think I read somewhere his contract runs till Christmas, so not sure whose going to look after us the first 10 or so weeks of pre season training unless the Dogs give him permission, which seems unlikely arm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was the new bloke interviewing Raines in the latest video? He can actually string a sentence together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back