Suns Supporters Bigfooty Fantasy League This Year?

Declare Your Interest In Either So It Can Be Shown That We Have Enough Numbers?

• Keen to Be Apart Of A Bigfooty Suns Supercoach League

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Keen to Be Apart Of A Bigfooty Suns Dreamteam League

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

771212 - Scotty_222 created league
238943 - relaunched from last year

My suggestion is to just join both, and we'll figure it out over the coming weeks. It's easy enough and you only control 1 team, but in multiple leagues at the top.

I don't have room to join both and have had to leave a friends league to make room for one. Don't want to be in the non-official league. Sooner we know the better IMO :)

dreamteam-club-board-championships-jpg.11041

Important 2013 Dream Team Club Board Championships information

Last year the Collingwood Board (Magpies DT) were the inaugural premiers, defeating the Geelong Board (Cats DT) 10-8 in the grand final. All 18 players from the winning league received BFSC memberships and winners tags (
102_1355964172l.jpg
). Now it's your club board's chance to win the flag.

What your board needs to do NOW:
  1. Ensure you have at least one full league of 18 players. If so, skip to step 3.
  2. If you are yet to collate a full league, you can check 2012 BigFooty rankings here.
  3. Most club boards have multiple leagues based on 2012 ranking. Please make sure your top/only league is named BigFooty [Mascot] 1 (Note: the league creator is the only person who can edit this title. It can be done where you change your team name).
  4. Paste the following information regarding your top league in the Dream Team Club Board Championships thread ASAP:
BigFooty name - Dream Team team name - 2012 ranking (if you have it) - 2013 team ID (need to wait until Round 1)

For example:​
1. SJ - Upside SCE - 1,234 - 4321​
2.​
3.​

This year, team IDs will only be able to be collected after Round 1. Please keep in touch on this matter, they are vital to the running of this competition.

The rest of the rules and information can be read in the linked thread.

In order to run a great competition is imperative this is completed before lockout on Friday night! Thanks for all your help.

Cheers

SJ

supercoach-club-board-championships-jpg.11032

Important 2013 SuperCoach Club Board Championships information

Last year the Carlton Board (Blues SC) were the inaugural premiers, defeating the Collingwood Board (Magpies SC) 10-8 in the grand final. All 18 players from the winning league received BFSC memberships and winners tags (
103_1355964184l.jpg
). Now it's your club board's chance to win the flag.

1. Ensure you have at least one full league of 18 players. If so, skip to step 3.
  2. If you are yet to collate a full league, you can check 2012 BigFooty rankings here.
  3. Most club boards have multiple leagues based on 2012 ranking. Please make sure your top/only league is named BigFooty [Mascot] 1 (Note: the league creator is the only person who can edit this title. It can be done where you change your team name).
  4. Paste the following information regarding your top league in the SuperCoach Club Board Championships thread ASAP:
BigFooty name - SuperCoach team name - 2012 ranking (if you have it) - 2013 team ID (need to wait until Round 1)

1. SJ - Upside SCE - 1,234 - 4321​
2.​
3.​

This year, team IDs will only be able to be collected after Round 1. Please keep in touch on this matter, they are vital to the running of this competition.

In order to run a great competition is imperative this is completed before lockout on Friday night! Thanks for all your help.

Cheers

SJ

ok so i have the 2 leagues up and running ill fill out the list but i need the other information that sj requires.
i will put up the names of each team but i will need info on which team is which. pm me or reply under this post. we still have 6 spots that need to be enter to finalise the league
thanks!

supercoach league - 771212 - BigFootySuns
1. scotty_222 - Team Rad - ? - ?
2. harrynutts - harrynutts - 1113 - ?
3. John - Sharks - ? - ?
4. Supanova_ - Supanova - ? - ?
5. Craig - CraigIsBagels - ? - ?
6. Joesph - FavouriteSuns - ? - ?
7. kreglze- Angel's Delight - ? - ?
8. Jesse - JT's Jesters - ? - ?
9. Adam - Vatican Assassins - ? - ?
10. Matthew - Red's Wreckers - ? - ?
11. Nirvana - Rebels - ? - ?
12. Matt - MIvEz MAmmOthz- ? - ?
13. Adam - Coastbhoys - ? - ?

i know there are two leagues floating around but i dont know the other one so i will put this one up and post it as its the only league code i have. if you want to be apart of the league just add the code and give me the details.

dreamteam league -375439 - BigFootySuns
1. Scotty_222 - Team Rad - ? - ?
2. Matthew - oldtimetrojans - ? - ?
3. Matthew - Red's Wreckers - ? - ?
4. Joesph - FavoriteSuns - ? - ?
5. harrynutts - harrynutts - 21000 - ?
6. John - Sharks - ? - ?
7. Nirvana - Sinners - ? - ?
8. Craig - Craigelsbagels - ? - ?
9. bruski - GC_Rockets - ? - ?
10. Mark - Videon FC - ? - ?
11. Adam - The Jackals - ? - ?
12. Eighties - Eighties - ? - ?
13. Dave - Team-Davo - ? - ?
14. Nikkita - Keets Suns - ? - ?
15. Matt - matts machines - ? - ?
16. Nick - Dish Lickers - ? - ?

Supercoach
Harrynutts - Harrynutts - 2012 Rank 1113

AFL fantasy/dreamteam
Harrynutts - Harrynutts - 2012 Rank approx 21,000. Not exactly sure but 21,000 and something.

dreamteam-club-board-championships-jpg.11041

Leagues close TODAY!

Club leagues are now rolling in but I am yet to receive an entry from this board.

While BFDTCBC matches will not kick off until Round 3, I need to know that a Division 1 league is ready to go for this board. At this stage the most important thing is for the league captain/creator to post this information in the relevant thread.

If this hasn't/can't happen, please let me know NOW.

4. Paste the following information regarding your top league in the Dream Team Club Board Championships thread ASAP:
BigFooty name - Dream Team team name
1. SJ - Upside SCE​
2.​
3.​

Cheers

SJ

Leagues close TODAY!

Club leagues are now rolling in but I am yet to receive an entry from this board.

While BFSCCBC matches will not kick off until Round 3, I need to know that a Division 1 league is ready to go for this board. At this stage the most important thing is for the league captain/creator to post this information in the relevant thread.

4. Paste the following information regarding your top league in the SuperCoach Club Board Championships thread ASAP:
BigFooty name - SuperCoach team name
1. SJ - Upside SCE​
2.​
3.​

Cheers

SJ

Leagues close TODAY!

While BFSCCBC matches will not kick off until Round 3, I need to know that a Division 1 league is ready to go for this board. At this stage the most important thing is for the league captain/creator to post this information in the relevant thread.

BigFooty name - SuperCoach team name
1. SJ - Upside SCE​
2.​
3.​

Cheers

SJ

i posted it up.. thats the amount we have so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you have a small board but I find it hard to believe there are not 18 Gold Coast fans on BigFooty that don't play DT/SC.
i reckon we dont even have 18 regular posters on here.. we have a few that come and go and you dont hear from them, but the main posters half of em dont play

I know you have a small board but I find it hard to believe there are not 18 Gold Coast fans on BigFooty that don't play DT/SC.

As said above, SJ. We only have about 10-12 active posters here.

Added onto that not many of us (maybe half?) play fantasy footy.

Finding 18 would be very hard. Not sure we have those numbers.

There is also one team in the second league which isnt in the first.

Back