Review Suns v Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Guy Mckenna thinks the Suns will play finals this year without a forward line he is dreaming.
Guy stop putting defenders in the forward line.
Start putting players who can create and kick goals.

GOALS GOALS and more GOALS.

Ranked 16th in Kicks Per Game
dot.gif
Ranked 18th in Marks Per Game
dot.gif
Ranked 16th in Points Per Game
dot.gif
Ranked 17th in Hitouts Per Game
dot.gif
Ranked 17th in least Opponent Kicks Per Game
dot.gif
Ranked 16th in least Opponent Handballs Per Game
dot.gif
Ranked 18th in least Opponent Disposals Per Game
dot.gif
Ranked 13th in least Opponent Points Per Game
dot.gif
Ranked 17th in least Opponent Hitouts Per Game
dot.gif
Ranked 16th in Team to Opponent Kicks Per Game Diff.
dot.gif
Ranked 13th in Team to Opponent Handballs Per Game Diff.
dot.gif
Ranked 16th in Team to Opponent Disposals Per Game Diff.
dot.gif
Ranked 17th in Team to Opponent Marks Per Game Diff.
dot.gif
Ranked 14th in Team to Opponent Points Per Game Diff.
dot.gif
Ranked 17th in Team to Opponent Hitouts Per Game Diff.

dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
you forgot 18th in game plan
18th in coaching

seriously disappointing effort, GWS may well beat us in 2weeks and that may be the wake up call that we have no game plan

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think lynch should go back and play twos.was a bad loss but must give hawks credit they are a good side.agree we need a forward line but have a lot of stalls out eg. Fish,bennell,Martin,boston,jess but our talls need to take a grab

Chin up fella's I thought you guys had a red hot crack for the first 40 mins and probably didn't get the rub of the green with the umps (other than the Ablett ones that he gets week in week out that nobody else gets) After that I think you just ran out of legs a bit and ran into a team that is in RED hot form. What I have seen from us in the last 2 weeks is as good (or better) than anything served up by Geelong at any stage of their dynasty.

Scoreline flattered the Hawks in my opinion but probably highlighted the fact that you guys still have a bit of development to go yet. Funny how the slippery pill has suited you guys against other sides... I would be more concerned playing you on a fast dry track where Day and Lynch etc can clunk a few more marks.

Where is Charlie Dixon?

Good Luck for the rest of the season!!

Lynch and Day haven't looked dangerous tonight.

I don't think I've ever seen them look dangerous when there's a defender within 5 feet of them, and heyoh, Hawthorn didn't give them that chance. None of our talls can catch contested marks inside 50.

you don't lose by 100pts because of umpiring. We lost to the reigning GF champions who just destroyed the runners up, who in turn beat us pretty good.

We need to beat the teams we are closer to talent wise. And idk who said it, and im too lazy to go back, but if you think Jack Martin and his 1 quarter of football was the difference here you are way out in space.

you don't lose by 100pts because of umpiring. We lost to the reigning GF champions who just destroyed the runners up, who in turn beat us pretty good.

We need to beat the teams we are closer to talent wise. And idk who said it, and im too lazy to go back, but if you think Jack Martin and his 1 quarter of football was the difference here you are way out in space.

It wasn't because of umpiring, but that didn't help. Would've liked to have seen some play ons on a lot of those frees the Hawks got awarded.

Meh, we're not the first team to get smashed by Hawthorn this year and we wont be the last. It's not a result we should be dwelling on much.

dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif
dot.gif

How the hell are we winning games?

Positives for me was Ablett's, Swallow's and Mitchell's supercoach points and my footy tipping is perfect this Rd so far.

Everything else was a negative. Never expected to win this game, but was hoping for a bit more fight.

For mine, I don't mind this.. fact is the form Hawthorn are in they'll smash pretty much anyone.
Had a real good crack in that first half, at a time when the umpires just didn't seem to go our way.
Then come the second half we seemed to have nothing left in the tank, We've been running sides in to the ground and having legs in the lest,.. but used everything just trying to keep with Hawthorn early. I still have faith. Bring on Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back