XBX1 Sunset Overdrive

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it the cel shading? People can never take cel shaded games seriously.

I think it looks like great fun. Another tick for the XB1 for me.

Nah it's not the art style, just the way people were frothing over it during the E3 thread i figured it would be... more.

I want to like this game as it's an exclusive on the console I have, but every video I've seen looks exactly the same.

And while it does look like fun, I've never been a huge fan of these sorts of wave-style games, gets boring a bit quickly.

I do love the world they've created though.

Nah it's not the art style, just the way people were frothing over it during the E3 thread i figured it would be... more.

The E3 Trailer was lots of fun. It basically ripped into the formulaic corridor shooter and set itself further apart.

The game looks really solid and Insomanic are talented developers, it will be interesting if they manage to implement enough variety to make it an essential purchase.

I'm guessing that they will.

I want to like this game as it's an exclusive on the console I have, but every video I've seen looks exactly the same.

And while it does look like fun, I've never been a huge fan of these sorts of wave-style games, gets boring a bit quickly.

I do love the world they've created though.

You don't have to like something just because it is an exclusive. Plenty of exclusives aren't that good.

Currently $59.98 @ DSE with $20 off if you spend $100 or more. Got this and Halo MC for a total of $115 delivered. Halo is a known entity and will be great. Taking a bit of a leap of faith with Sunset Overdrive based on the positive responses @ E3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back