GrandBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Yes, nothing says 'I am making a genuine argument' like labelling others fanboys.
Ah, another completely superficial response.

How about the numerous paragraphs of proper argument I've offered like this one, which you, LCynic & gang conveniently decided to ignore?
It's not about me wanting the characters I like in the game, because I personally don't care about Shepard. It's about including big, surprising characters which in-turn, generates hype & excitement among the gaming community.

The core of the roster should still be Nintendo-oriented, because that's part of what originally defined the series, however I see little merit in including characters like WiiFit Trainer, who isn't going to win any neutrals over.

It's not so much "Gaming Legends Battle Royale" that I'm advocating, rather a "Smash Bros with(vs?) Gaming Legends"

There's a reason I've used the word 'fanboy' a lot in this thread; it's because people like yourself would rather bury their head in the sand rather than have a proper discussion.

GrandBlue

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
We've been over it before. This discussion bores me.

You have an idea of what you want for Smash Brothers, we all know what it is, and we all know that it won't happen because it's not what the series is about.
Clearly your not bored because you keep chipping in; it's just that you have nothing intelligent or insightful to say.

I already know it won't happen, which is why I'm tipping it to not do as well as expected.

If the game really is all about Nintendo Characters Fighting, then I'm guessing you'd buy the exact same game, except the classic Smash Bros Gameplay is replaced with Street Fighter 2-like fighting mechanics.

Jul 31, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
IAoQErF.jpg

I'm kinda hoping I don't have to open the packaging to use these, they're all done so well.
Gallery HERE.

Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
Hope Dark Pit is just a costume change and not an entirely separate character. Sick of clone characters
Separate character.

Demo is confirmed to release outside Japan just no date yet for when we get it.
Any coins you earn whilst playing it carry over to the main game when you get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 23, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
La Lakers
I've been contemplating whether to get this game on 3DS or not. One leaked character has almost pushed me into buying it.

The dog from Duck Hunt. I'm serious.

The only reason why I've been contemplating and why I'm still contemplating a bit is whether this game will be different enough from its predecessors. I could care less about whether they're being "ambitious" or innovative with their characters, I just don't want them to repeat the exact same formula gameplay wise. That being said I'll probably still get it.

Back