Wii/U Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

Remove this Banner Ad

8-player-mode-with-friends.jpg

I only played this game for the main 2-4 player mode in Melee but after having so much fun playing subspace on Brawl (campaign), I was expecting some sort of solo mode. The Nintendo guy was making excuses and blamed leaked cut scenes as to why there isn't a campaign mode. Not a fan of Smash Tour and the events so far have been snoozefests.

Got this for 30 bucks yesterday with trading in the piece of s**t destiny...But I need to buy an control AND adapter if I wanna play on the GC controls?

Yep. The adapter is possibly a bit pricey by itself since it ONLY allows you to play Brawl (so far) and you still need a GC controller - but for me it's GC or nothing. The Pro controller is also pretty good and is compatible with more games, if that floats your boat.

I only played this game for the main 2-4 player mode in Melee but after having so much fun playing subspace on Brawl (campaign), I was expecting some sort of solo mode. The Nintendo guy was making excuses and blamed leaked cut scenes as to why there isn't a campaign mode. Not a fan of Smash Tour and the events so far have been snoozefests.

The solo mode is fine for me, still plenty of things to do, and we all know this game is centred around the multiplayer anyway.

Am I the only one finding this game frustratingly hard in classic mode from lvl 5 and higher.

*This is the hardest of all Smash games for me.

Also how the hell do you hit that sandbag in the Homerun challange?

*I've goot all Smash games and have always found this hard.

Yep. The adapter is possibly a bit pricey by itself since it ONLY allows you to play Brawl (so far) and you still need a GC controller - but for me it's GC or nothing. The Pro controller is also pretty good and is compatible with more games, if that floats your boat.
I guarentee that some time in the future homebrew will let you use the adapter whilst playing GC games. It is well worth the money IMO.

I guarentee that some time in the future homebrew will let you use the adapter whilst playing GC games. It is well worth the money IMO.

I would think so too, just that at this point in time, officially, it's for SSB and SSB only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one finding this game frustratingly hard in classic mode from lvl 5 and higher.

*This is the hardest of all Smash games for me.

Also how the hell do you hit that sandbag in the Homerun challange?

*I've goot all Smash games and have always found this hard.
I find it harder on the new games as well but I'm thinking I may have just been better at video games when I was younger.

It's been years since I've played smash and it shows.

Finding the game incredibly hard to get used to, I hope many hours of practice pays off.

It's been years since I've played smash and it shows.

Finding the game incredibly hard to get used to, I hope many hours of practice pays off.

The concept is the same - if you don't mind, what is it that you're struggling with? The pace of the game? The variety of characters and items?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back