Wii/U Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

Remove this Banner Ad

Will it be okay to play on the gamepad? OR should I get a control?
I'm actually not sure, I got the gamecube adaptor so have been using my wavebird the whole time. I'd imagine it would be a bit clunky but honestly not based off any actual experience with it.

As an aside, good time to get into it now, online play seems to actually work really well, the first few months it was unplayable for me.

I'm actually not sure, I got the gamecube adaptor so have been using my wavebird the whole time. I'd imagine it would be a bit clunky but honestly not based off any actual experience with it.

As an aside, good time to get into it now, online play seems to actually work really well, the first few months it was unplayable for me.
Cheers,

Might finally whip it out of the plastic over the weekend then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone wanna smash with mewtwo (and your regulars) tonight?? i'm on 3ds. i just played a couple of friendlies on Anther's Ladder today for the first time, got owned of course but it's cool, if you don't know what it is check it out.

3110-4425-5222

room is up!! I'll use Mewtwo for a bit and some random characters, then you can see my Marth!! (i'm not that good, too frantic to be good at this game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back