Wii/U Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

Remove this Banner Ad

Buafyj3CQAAU8S4.jpg

Vaguely interesting. Basic translation says (fairly obviously) it's a figure shop. Guess this is for the completists.

I took them from a feed that changed its pictures with every update. I didn't take them from a constant link like I have with the last two.

Here's the picture with a link that should stick:

super_smash_bros_3ds_main_menu_1.jpg

I got this from a site that helps ease the disappointment:

http://nintendonews.com/2014/07/super-smash-bros-3ds-main-menu/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hell, I have the cash to splash. I'm a little annoyed because I already own a 3DS XL but one with a Smash Bros print ... drooooooooooooooooooooooooool ...

In fact, I could put my EB Games preorder money onto the 3DS, then buy a physical copy for cheap elsewhere if I get paranoid. Decisions, decisions ...

I really don't like pre-installed games ... dunno why they couldn't be the card version.

These days companies want to save money from printing off retail copies. That's all it is really.

These days companies want to save money from printing off retail copies. That's all it is really.
Aye. Well, as long as the games work I guess. I can still keep my preorder on the physical copy if I'm so inclined. Or if EB Games adds a preorder bonus or gives it the Exclusive label.

Ooops, looks like someone leaked the character roster and stage roster for the 3DS version.

Some of the new characters seem very interesting, especially
baby Bowser who fights in a mario kart. His alt costumes are each of the Bowser kooplings.

Edit: Actually is their clown car, not a Mario kart as previously said.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back