Competitions SUPERCOACH 2015 - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST

Remove this Banner Ad

RutegerJones

Debutant
Sep 10, 2013
Well another footy season brings along a new year of frustration, gloating, hair pulling, feeling high and low for all us SUPERCOACH coaches.

Last year we filled six leagues - an awesome effort. If you played in one of our BigFooty Hawk leagues and want to play again - the good news is you do not have to do anything - an invite will be automatically sent to you when the league you have been assigned to is created.

Remember the rules for promotion/relegation are:

• based on total points scored (not ladder position)
  • bottom four in each league is relegated. Those finishing 15 & 16 are relegated to the next lower league and those finishing 17 & 18 are placed into a league based on their score.
  • the top two from each league are promoted and the final two promotions are based on overall scores, from all leagues. So it is possible to go from League 6 to League 1 in a year.
This ensures that each league gets some fresh blood and hopefully will keep each league competitive. If you are new to BigFooty Hawks then you will automatically go into the lower leagues.

If you have changed your Big Footy name or changed your email address then please either update this thread or pm me.

I will create a thread for each league. Each league must be filled before the next one is created so there will be a strict time limit on accepting your position before it is reallocated.

All new players who are interested in joining please sign up here. If you cannot remember if you were a member last year just pm me and I will advice.

Supercoach opens tomorrow so join up and start creating your team and when the time comes you will be sent the details of which BigFooty Hawks league to join.

Good luck everyone.
I'm in. Been playing Supercoach for ages now but haven't joined a BF league before.

Attachments

• funk brothers.jpg
    funk brothers.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kenneje

Premiership Player
Apr 25, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Very keen to join any league that's got room for me. Haven't done supercoach for a few years now, but I'm living overseas and I'm very much commited to having as much to do with footy as I possibly can. Username is 'Gruyerehawks'. Thanks!

All leagues now full. Thanks everyone - hope it is another great year in both Fantasy and Real football for all Hawk supporters. Throughout the season I will post updates that show how each league is going competition wise and note the best performers in each league.

Go Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back