Competitions SuperCoach 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

With footy season rapidly approaching, it's time to get SC leagues up and running again for the 2015 season.

We generally have a few leagues going every year but hopefully we can make this the biggest and best year yet.

If you are interested in participating, please register your interest in this thread. Let us know what your team name is as well as your 2014 ranking (if possible) and we'll start working on multiple divisions to keep things as competitive as possible.

Worried about your level of competitiveness or expertise? Don't be! SuperCoach is great fun for everyone, no matter how experienced you are. If you are an experienced coach - why not try to win the league and beat your best personal ranking? Never played before? Give it a go - you'll be hooked in no time!

There is plenty of time until the season comes around but the sooner you register your interest, the better. Registrations will close prior to the season to ensure all leagues are filled as much as possible.

Hi Jeremias, can you give me the league code for super coach.

I have begun dividing participants into a number of divisions, and a few of you need to confirm details for me.

If you are tagged below, you either did not provide me with a team name, gave me the wrong team name, or gave me a team name which was not unique to the competition - in which case you'll need to approximate your 2014 ranking for me.

SurreyBlue
Squida25
TGR
Bobcat_66
Premiership Quarter
newblueo
ShanDog
BazzaBlue
Daves not here

Sorry J

I changed my team name from last year :oops:.

I think my Team was called Numbats.
Or The Numbats..

Is there anyway to find out!!

I have a spreadsheet with all of the teams last year as well as their rankings so I'm just looking people up as they register.

There were quite a few teams with that name last year so it's tough to say exactly what your ranking was. However, all of them are outside the top 10,000 so I'll just put you in Div 2.

I have a spreadsheet with all of the teams last year as well as their rankings so I'm just looking people up as they register.

There were quite a few teams with that name last year so it's tough to say exactly what your ranking was. However, all of them are outside the top 10,000 so I'll just put you in Div 2.

Thanks J.

I will Be Stunning this year!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeremias if you get a chance could you tell me where I finished last year. Team name was waltzing Matilda's. I was top 1000 until that dreadful round 23 ffs

Sorry Jeremias I have a new team name this year and can't for the life of me remember last years name. I can comfortably say that my team was ranked between 15k to 20k though if that helps.

Sorry Jeremias I have a new team name this year and can't for the life of me remember last years name. I can comfortably say that my team was ranked between 15k to 20k though if that helps.

same here jeremias! can't find or remember my ranking so just throw me in the lower league if you shall want mate

With just over 1 week to go it's time to now sort people into divisions. Division 1 is as follows:

BF Carlton Div 1
Clunk
DIG
Blue Bloods
Magruder
deadoralive
Polo
Tidus
slashin_velvet - DIV 1 CAPTAIN
Derogue
huddler
GenuineMatchWinner
lopylaa
Number19Tram
Blue__Balls
Squida25
raymagoo
Kreuzin4aBluesin
Faz 2000

Thanks to slashin_velvet who has kindly agreed to be your Div 1 captain. Please get in touch with him ASAP to confirm you are still interested in participating this year and he'll provide you with the relevant league code.

Best of luck to everyone in Div 1.

With just over 1 week to go it's time to now sort people into divisions. Division 1 is as follows:

BF Carlton Div 1
Clunk
DIG
Blue Bloods
Magruder
deadoralive
Polo
Tidus
slashin_velvet - DIV 1 CAPTAIN
Derogue
huddler
GenuineMatchWinner
lopylaa
Number19Tram
Blue__Balls
Squida25
raymagoo
Kreuzin4aBluesin
Faz 2000

Thanks to slashin_velvet who has kindly agreed to be your Div 1 captain. Please get in touch with him ASAP to confirm you are still interested in participating this year and he'll provide you with the relevant league code.

Best of luck to everyone in Div 1.

I'd like to be in if there is a spot. Last year "Old Soldier" rank around 1800?

Last edited:
Will Div 2 be posted on here? If so I'm willing to be its captain if no one else is willing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back