Competitions SUPERCOACH 2016 - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all you awesome Hawk supporters who are also Supercoach players. Another footy season offers a chance of redemption for us who failed last year (like 17 AFL clubs) and a chance for those who topped their league to defend their title (like the mighty Hawks).

Last year we filled six leagues - an awesome effort. If you played in one of our BigFooty Hawk leagues and want to play again - the good news is you do not have to do anything - an invite will be automatically sent to you when the league you have been assigned to is created.

Remember the rules for promotion/relegation are:

• based on total points scored (not ladder position)
  • bottom four in each league is relegated. Those finishing 15 & 16 are relegated to the next lower league and those finishing 17 & 18 are placed into a league based on their score.
  • the top two from each league are promoted and the final two promotions are based on overall scores, from all leagues. So it is possible to go from League 6 to League 1 in a year.
**Last year the administrators for DIV 1 & 2 are in relegation zones. If no-one in the leagues are willing to step up and do the administration then only 3 players will be promoted to those leagues.

This ensures that each league gets some fresh blood and hopefully will keep each league competitive. If you are new to BigFooty Hawks then you will automatically go into the lower leagues.

If you have changed your Big Footy name or changed your email address then please either update this thread or pm me. If you do not want to participate this year please let me know.

I will create a thread for each league. Each league must be filled before the next one is created so there will be a strict time limit on accepting your position before it is reallocated.

All new players who are interested in joining please sign up here. If you cannot remember if you were a member last year just pm me and I will advice.

Supercoach 2016 opens very soon so join up and start creating your team and when the time comes you will be sent the details of which BigFooty Hawks league to join.

Good luck everyone.

Lovely work Spikers!

Does anyone know what's going on the main Supercoach board? Can't seem to find the thread for signing up for this year.

Hi all you awesome Hawk supporters who are also Supercoach players. Another footy season offers a chance of redemption for us who failed last year (like 17 AFL clubs) and a chance for those who topped their league to defend their title (like the mighty Hawks).

Last year we filled six leagues - an awesome effort. If you played in one of our BigFooty Hawk leagues and want to play again - the good news is you do not have to do anything - an invite will be automatically sent to you when the league you have been assigned to is created.

Remember the rules for promotion/relegation are:

• based on total points scored (not ladder position)
  • bottom four in each league is relegated. Those finishing 15 & 16 are relegated to the next lower league and those finishing 17 & 18 are placed into a league based on their score.
  • the top two from each league are promoted and the final two promotions are based on overall scores, from all leagues. So it is possible to go from League 6 to League 1 in a year.
**Last year the administrators for DIV 1 & 2 are in relegation zones. If no-one in the leagues are willing to step up and do the administration then only 3 players will be promoted to those leagues.

This ensures that each league gets some fresh blood and hopefully will keep each league competitive. If you are new to BigFooty Hawks then you will automatically go into the lower leagues.

If you have changed your Big Footy name or changed your email address then please either update this thread or pm me. If you do not want to participate this year please let me know.

I will create a thread for each league. Each league must be filled before the next one is created so there will be a strict time limit on accepting your position before it is reallocated.

All new players who are interested in joining please sign up here. If you cannot remember if you were a member last year just pm me and I will advice.

Supercoach 2016 opens very soon so join up and start creating your team and when the time comes you will be sent the details of which BigFooty Hawks league to join.

Good luck everyone.
Count me in. New member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am keen think I was in Div 2 last year - team name Coightbusters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back