SC 2016 - My Team (Pre-NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicily is 186 cm. He is going to have to punch above his height division if he wants to play the same role as Roughead would have in the team. I reckon the kid is alright, but I don't think he's a like-for-like fit to Roughead's role.

Shoenmakers on the other hand, much taller (195) and more likely to play Roughead's role.
We'll need another forward though. Sicily seems to be the man to take Roughies spot in the side. We'll have Sicily, Schuey, Bruest, Gunners, Poupolo, Rioli as our 6 forwards.

Will he be starting 22 from round 1 though? Don't think I can spare the extra 20k+ if he isn't named.
I honestly think so Kru.

All dependant on Nab form of course, but he is a ball magnet, isn't slow & kicks nice on both feet, I see Gresh staring at half forward with spurts onball.

I'm hoping for 70-80 avg from the Gresh, I've got high hopes :thumbsu:

I honestly think so Kru.

All dependant on Nab form of course, but he is a ball magnet, isn't slow & kicks nice on both feet, I see Gresh staring at half forward with spurts onball.

In that case...

Lock-of-the-week.jpg

I honestly think so Kru.

Is Gresh as big as, I think it was Sinclair for the saints. I won't be interested if he is only 70 kg.

Is Gresh as big as, I think it was Sinclair for the saints. I won't be interested if he is only 70 kg.
176cm 77kg pocket rocket.

Sinc is 180cm, 80kg FWIW

I can't find the option for herald sun for redemption.. it's only got a 4 categories?

Just go to the herald sun site and login use the same login details that you registered on Connect. It works on all News Ltd publications.

Thoughts? Forward line a bit light.. Need advice!

Maybe swap Sheridan for a rookie and upgrade Simpkin to a prem?

upload_2016-2-10_20-7-25.png

like the Sloane pick, but chance he will get the tag each week with Danger not there.
This is just me, but i dont like how you have gone big on the defenders with 3 over 500k. My personal opinion, but it will most likely work for you. Good luck with it.

Mummy to me is too much of an injury risk. But he can go massive. Like the Stef. Will be a solid contributor this year.
Like how you dont have many mid pricers just Libba and Crouch.
Obvs rookies are just place holders until after NAB, am surprised about the no Cuningham and having both Kerridge and Petracca in fwd line. I would have one in Mid and one in Fwd to utilise the DPP
Overall, i like your team

Team looking good, strong all over and little risk.
Strong Rucks, looks the goods.;):thumbsu:
What are your thoughts on Grimley at R3 and Simpkin as a top priced rookie mate?
Cheers.
Simpkin comes from a good place. Hawthorn.
And he's not a 2nd year player so his head, ethics and attitude should be sound. Only other things required to score well are fitness and role. If he plays a SC friendly role during NAB then gets named in round 1 he comes into consideration.

Grimley is not a terrible choice for R3. I havent looked at his loophole value and i wouldn't be selecting him for cash generation purposes.
Really comes down to his loopehole value vs his cash gen value. Definitely not the worst pick.

Last edited:
like the Sloane pick, but chance he will get the tag each week with Danger not there.
This is just me, but i dont like how you have gone big on the defenders with 3 over 500k. My personal opinion, but it will most likely work for you. Good luck with it.

Mummy to me is too much of an injury risk. But he can go massive. Like the Stef. Will be a solid contributor this year.
Like how you dont have many mid pricers just Libba and Crouch.
Obvs rookies are just place holders until after NAB, am surprised about the no Cuningham and having both Kerridge and Petracca in fwd line. I would have one in Mid and one in Fwd to utilise the DPP
Overall, i like your team
Yeah thanks willing to take the risk with mummy and didn't even think about a tag on Sloane you could be right still liking him though. Not liking the forward premo options right now gonna wait to see who proves good, that's why I've got a stacked defence and feel all 4 will avg 90-95+. And yeah rookies just there for now so after nab and R1 lineups will move rookies around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just go to the herald sun site and login use the same login details that you registered on Connect. It works on all News Ltd publications.
yeh I did that.. there both linked to my Facebook account, so the logins are the same..

I've gone to my subscriptions page and the connect reader membership is there but I can't find anything like the screenshots you put up. I also dont have access to premium content.
I have 500 points already. is that not enough.

Here's my current team guys, obviously very stock standard & rookies are placeholders although I've done my research so hoping not to change much!

Any feedback is appreciated :thumbsu:

(Sorry about format on I phone)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sold on this structure
I know some people may not like it, but i am happy with it
rookies are placeholder FTM, but not many will change i hope
Have $2,900 left
Thoughts?

2747fbaeba6109e795ce3b4f8dcd2b14.png

Here's my current team guys, obviously very stock standard & rookies are placeholders although I've done my research so hoping not to change much!

Any feedback is appreciated :thumbsu:

(Sorry about format on I phone)

View attachment 214075
View attachment 214076
View attachment 214077
Cant really fault your team IMO.
solid all round, maybe a little weak in the fwd line, but fine otherwise.
One thing is that im not exactly sold on KK due to Rosa coming in and maybe new role, but it shouldnt affect him too much, was thinking of starting with him myself, will be an upgrade target mid year if form warrants.

Sold on this structure
Have $2,900 left
Thoughts?

Like the structure
Dont like zac or olly or yeo or francis

But love the structure

Sold on this structure
Have $2,900 left
Thoughts?

Good structure, love your midfield and rucks. A few picks in your forward line that I'm not a fan of (Langford, Grimley, Merrett, Uebergang) but i know rookies will change a lot and Martin/Wingard/Barlow is a good trio. I really like the Yeo, Smith & Wines picks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back