Supercoach Draft League

HawkintheTuarts

Club Legend
Mar 27, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Wolves, Flyers
Excuse the noob but what part of seeing waivers is bad? It's my first season using ESPN NHL but you can see who people have dropped or picked up on waivers there too.

You can't tell who has put in a waiver request though - surely it should be confidential if I am trying to pick up a player?

What if after I requested to pick up a free agent everyone else had 24 hours to pick him up ahead of me.

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Montreal Canadiens, Golden State
12 of my 22 with the bye this week - would have been nice to exclude rounds 11,12 & 13 from the competition.

Memo AFL - think about this for next year, along with the other 100 things that are wrong with your draft league engine.....

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I think the interest in this thread all year shows how rubbish the supercoach fantasy set up turned out to be.
As the one who came up with the plan to have a league, I must say that I agree that is hasn't been a brilliant success. Unfortunately the engine used by Supercoach for the comp must have been designed by the Supercoach head honcho's cat I reckon, so bad is it.....

Whole idea of having a league is great though - very keen for us to continue, so if we can move to Ultimate Footy next season we may see a better comp.

doofdoof

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2005
Fog City
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Canucks, Giants, 49ers, Warriors
As the one who came up with the plan to have a league, I must say that I agree that is hasn't been a brilliant success. Unfortunately the engine used by Supercoach for the comp must have been designed by the Supercoach head honcho's cat I reckon, so bad is it.....

Whole idea of having a league is great though - very keen for us to continue, so if we can move to Ultimate Footy next season we may see a better comp.

Agreed. Having a league is a great idea. The platform is completely bollocks and that is the reason there is little interest

I was happy to get a win on the weekend TBT. Hope I don't meet you again though as you have had my measure so far this year

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thanks....a few of my second tier guys (Hawkins, Henderson, Taylor etc) having big games helped.

Hope we can go again next year - probably in the UFL I would expect.

Back