Competitions Supercoach/ Dreamteam fantasy discussion 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Kreuz he'll be back in 2 weeks (presumably VFL) but as IT said we all hope he isn't and he's raring to go for preseason. Not point playing him now and potentially ruining him.

Will Matthew Kreuzer play again in 2014? He's a free agent in my Ultimate Footy league (maybe because he hasn't played since round 1...), wondering if he's worth a punt considering Hale and Bellchambers are giving me absolutely nothing.
Matty Kreuzer will be on my ruck shortlist for next year. Should be underpriced due to the injury and can post biiig scores when at his best.
If you're in a keeper league then grab him, otherwise look elsewhere (Lycett is a good option).

What's the go with Nick Graham. He's cheapish in AFL Fantasy at 196k and I remember at the TAC Cup he was up there as one of best ball getters alongside Hrovat and Ollie Wines. What has happened to him, I see that he has scored well as the sub this year and last year and I think I'll be able to rely on him for 65+ most weeks if he isn't the sub. However, is his JS/vest risk likely to improve with you guys out of finals calculations and you blooding youngsters, or his he still a liability for the vest. Please help, there aren't many rookie mids available at the moment unfortunately :(

I won't risk him. Has never played a full game for us yet. Can't really see that changing, I'm afraid.
Well the thing that he has going for him is that you guys are playing on the Friday and I'll know if he's the sub or not. Thanks for the input anyway

I have to delist Walker from my fantasy team but I really don't want to :(

Lost Rosa last week too.

This is true. At this stage of the comp, I wouldn't be looking for a player who is a risk of not playing or being the sub. Really want to be having trust worthy bench picks.
OK, thanks for the input, just there aren't many other options to downgrade to in the mids...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back