Competitions Supercoach/ Dreamteam fantasy discussion 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Security wise he'd be a good pick but scoring wise I'm not so sure. Still working on his endurance so he might fade throughout games. At his price there are probably better rookie options. Gary Rohan is cheaper and will probably score better.

Thanks mate. Already have Rohan and Kersten... Tossing up between Menzel, Nahas, LRT, Kennedy-Harris etc. for a bench position.

Clark and Bock are both out with injuries.

Thanks mate. Already have Rohan and Kersten... Tossing up between Menzel, Nahas, LRT, Kennedy-Harris etc. for a bench position.

Clark and Bock are both out with injuries.

Be careful with Kersten, I had him on the bench too but I read he is injured.

I have Matthew McDonough as F7 at the moment. Seems to be inline for a round 1 game. Really good NAB campaign.

Hiya baggers…..

Doesn't seem much love for Gibbs who has generally scored around 100 per game…..Have him in my midfield…..am I missing something?

Cat questions answered gladly.

Read this injury list
Andrew Carazzo- 4 weeks (Calf) Sam Docherty – 2-3 weeks (Quad)
Lachie Henderson- 1-2 weeks (Groin) Chris Judd- 4-6 weeks (Achilles)
Can Cripps be locked into teh mids now as a viable (vest free option)?

Thankyou :)

Read this injury list

Cripps might see a week or two early doors, but you would think there are safer options in terms of longevity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read this injury list

That list is wrong. Carrots back rd 2. Judd rd 3 (but could be earlier - he is ahead of schedule) & Docherty rd 2. Hendo isn't injured - he played last week.

Can I get an overview on Tom Bell pls
Big bodied midfielder, gets the ball. One id like to see alot of games from in 2014, He could potentially be a great footballer with his frame. Went off injured last Thursday at Visy, Nothing to worry about apparently.

Big bodied midfielder, gets the ball. One id like to see alot of games from in 2014, He could potentially be a great footballer with his frame. Went off injured last Thursday at Visy, Nothing to worry about apparently.

Yeah I saw Judd talk about him when you played the crows, mentioned him a couple times as a player to look out for.

In your best 22 thread he's not mentioned that much. How early could you see him getting games?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw Judd talk about him when you played the crows, mentioned him a couple times as a player to look out for.

In your best 22 thread he's not mentioned that much. How early could you see him getting games?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
He will play R1 with no Judd, Carrots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back