Discussion Supercoach, DT and AF Question & Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got Newnes over Steven narrowly, Steven will probably get higher scores but the ability to put Younger Jack into the backline tips it for me. Gone off Membrey at the moment, sure he'll play but his kicking was too wibbly yesterday.

Current Saints in my line-up: Wright, Goddard MKII and Newnes
Even if it was a bit 'wibbly':cool:, surely he will get better. Is he definately in your best 22?
Cheers!

Joey going under the radar. Underpriced.
How about a backline with fish, newnes, geary and goddard.
Is there such a thing as too much saints?

I currently have Lonie, Goddard, Steven, Newnes and Fisher in my side which I think may be 1 too many.

Of Lonie and Goddard who would have more JS? Or are both pretty much locks for best 22?

In supercoach terms, Goddard and Lonie are similarly priced however Lonie is a fwd where as Goddard is a fwd/def.

EDIT:- By the way, good luck for the year lads. Its funny how both our teams fortunes seem to mirror each other.

I currently have Lonie, Goddard, Steven, Newnes and Fisher in my side which I think may be 1 too many.

Of Lonie and Goddard who would have more JS? Or are both pretty much locks for best 22?

In supercoach terms, Goddard and Lonie are similarly priced however Lonie is a fwd where as Goddard is a fwd/def.

EDIT:- By the way, good luck for the year lads. Its funny how both our teams fortunes seem to mirror each other.
I think Lonie and Goddard will play about the same amount of games, Lonie slightly more maybe but both good rookie selections IMO

Goddard offers more flexibility, Lonie will probably get more points, especially if he gets some midfield time which he just might (especially if our blokes keep pinging their hammies).

Lonie for mine

Hey guys, what was Sam Fishers problems last year? Can score big in SC. I am very tempted. How has his training been, and how has his NAB game been?
I hope he has his fitness, which brings me to..... has he had a full pre-season?

Thankyou.

PS I sure hope Paddy turns out ok. I am very concerned with his diabetes. He should be able to manage it, but will cut his career short! :oops:

Hey guys, what was Sam Fishers problems last year? Can score big in SC. I am very tempted. How has his training been, and how has his NAB game been?
I hope he has his fitness, which brings me to..... has he had a full pre-season?

Thankyou.

PS I sure hope Paddy turns out ok. I am very concerned with his diabetes. He should be able to manage it, but will cut his career short! :oops:
Mainly getting over soft tissue injuries but looks to be back to old form, if a little rusty, from the last few games last year and the first Nab match.

Yes, full preseason. Ive got him in my SC because I think he can average 90+ which at his price is a bargain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Acres actually become the good DT player so many seem to think?
In the future yes.

Can't expect a kid who had plenty of injury problems last year to become a good DT player in his second season after an injury riddled first season.

Shane Savage, is he a best 22 lock? had a great finish to last year, do you guys think hes a good pick this year?

I reckoned Newnes was a must-have.
Then I reckoned Eli Templeton, he is clearly going to play mostly midfield (wing) this year.
Saad if elevated seems underpriced. Acres if playing, also underpriced.
Mav Weller for me is a potential breakout - he had an inconsistent role last year but this season he's been pushed into the mf and into the leadership group. He is almost certain to push past his breakeven. But is he cheap enough to start off with to be worthwhile?

For what it's worth, IMO:

Must haves:

Newnes, Goddard (for his DPP flexibility)

Should seriously consider:

Lonie, Steven (comes down to him vs Neale for mine), fish, savage, Eli, saad. The problem is a lot of the above play in defence or forward only

then there are heap of others who may appeal for whatever reason.

Hi Folks,
Last few draft picks in a keeper league.
Is Adam Schneider likely to get games, or have others passed him by?
Cheers.

is Saad best 21? I'm assuming he'll be upgraded
decent scoring potential with a goal or 2 per game, few tackles and touches?
at 151k he's tempting me as a good money maker and good cover

Remove this Banner Ad

Back