SuperCoach/DT/other fantasy game questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows how much you know... Check ya website
Hass is confident midfielder Dayne Beams will be available to take on North Melbourne on Saturday night.

“Binga landed fairly heavily and sublaxed his shoulder”, Hass said.

“It popped out and back in, obviously he’s fairly sore from that. He’s been carrying the shoulder for a couple of weeks now.

“It’s definitely more sore than it has been, but he should be right this weekend.”

Hass is confident midfielder Dayne Beams will be available to take on North Melbourne on Saturday night.

“Binga landed fairly heavily and sublaxed his shoulder”, Hass said.

“It popped out and back in, obviously he’s fairly sore from that. He’s been carrying the shoulder for a couple of weeks now.

“It’s definitely more sore than it has been, but he should be right this weekend.”
Thanks mate

What's the reason for Zorkos purple patch? I like Brisbanes draw leading into finals. And with the injuries to Beams and Hanley is he a likely chance to play more midfield?

Hey guys whats the word on Liam Dawson? Looked pretty decent last few games... think he will hold his spot for the rest of the season?

Wonder how long ZOB will hold his place in the team over the next 5 games... Thinking of bringing him in if he keeps on pushing out the 80-100's for the rest of the season at his price
He would be very much so on the fringes and he might not be a consistent 80-100 player due to potentially getting the vest.

He would be very much so on the fringes and he might not be a consistent 80-100 player due to potentially getting the vest.
Yeah I decided against it in the end. Went with Bob Murphy to McVeigh and Fyfe to Dahlhaus - both outs will probably play next week anyway but I had no other really pressing changes to make in the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys whats the word on Liam Dawson? Looked pretty decent last few games... think he will hold his spot for the rest of the season?
Certainly his best game for the club. Looked a smidge off the pace in his early games, but was in the better half of our list last week.

Body looks ready too. Barring injury, can't think why they'd want to drop him before the end of the year.

Certainly his best game for the club. Looked a smidge off the pace in his early games, but was in the better half of our list last week.

Body looks ready too. Barring injury, can't think why they'd want to drop him before the end of the year.

Cheers mate. Bringing him in on my midfield bench for some $$$

The Lions 2016 prices are in for AFL Fantasy. Every year my eyes light up at some of these prices and the first team I set up usually has about 10-15 Lions in it before I realise what I've done...

Rockliff is a sure lock in - interestingly Robertson is at $125,000, reckon he's going to be a great cash cow this year if he stays fit. Depending on selection Jansen at $125k also looks good and now that the sub vest is dead we don't have to worry about fringe players not getting a full game after being selected.

So how many Lions players do you reckon will make it into your team for Round 1?

20.png

Brisbane Lions

PLAYER POSITION PRICE
S. Martin RUC $631,000
T. Rockliff MID $579,000
D. Beams MID $570,000
M. Robinson FWD, MID $504,000
D. Zorko FWD, MID $500,000
P. Hanley MID $494,000
T. Bell FWD $492,000
A. Christensen FWD $461,000
L. Taylor FWD, MID $414,000
M. Paparone DEF $413,000
D. Rich DEF, MID $402,000
R. Bastinac MID $361,000
J. Green FWD $351,000
R. Bewick FWD $347,000
S. Mayes DEF $333,000
R. Lester MID $322,000
T. Cutler DEF $317,000
C. Beams DEF $299,000
J. Walker FWD $292,000
H. Andrews DEF $290,000
L. Dawson DEF $257,000
J. Clarke DEF $244,000
D. Merrett DEF $242,000
D. McStay DEF, FWD $234,000
J. Schache FWD $232,000
B. Evans MID, FWD $206,000
H. Beasley DEF $204,000
R. Harwood DEF $198,000
J. McGrath DEF, FWD $197,000
D. Gardiner DEF $187,000
E. Hipwood DEF, FWD $184,000
J. Freeman FWD $179,000
B. Keays MID $176,000
T. West RUC, FWD $160,000
R. Mathieson MID $158,000
S. Skinner DEF, FWD $136,000
J. Clayton DEF, MID $125,000
J. Jansen MID $125,000
R. William DEF $125,000
J. Watts DEF $125,000
N. Robertson MID $125,000
M. Hammelmann DEF, FWD $125,000
J. Paine FWD $125,000
M. Close FWD $125,000
A. Smith RUC $125,000
C. Hanley DEF $125,000
J. McGuinness DEF $125,000

Hi all, not really an expert on DT and SC as i played fantasy this year. Can some one please give me a few guidelines on these 2 would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all, not really an expert on DT and SC as i played fantasy this year. Can some one please give me a few guidelines on these 2 would be much appreciated.
LThanks in advance.
I play a fair bit of SC and usually do pretty well (except for last year which was horrid). Read the scoring sheets for both would be my advice, you'll likely find one scores in a way you prefer, also read about subs / trades.... the worst thing about SC is that people select non scoring captains (rookies etc) and then have a free hit at selecting any player to be captain thereby getting the highest scorer double points, ruined the game for me and not playing again until / if fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back