SuperCoach/DT/other fantasy game questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bewick looks to be best 22 at least until Hanley gets back (around the bye) then after that it is too early to tell. Can't really see a good reason why Zorko will improve on his average other than this will be his 4th year so natural progression, because he will definitely spend less time in the middle.

Really...
Bewick looks to be best 22 at least until Hanley gets back (around the bye) then after that it is too early to tell. Can't really see a good reason why Zorko will improve on his average other than this will be his 4th year so natural progression, because he will definitely spend less time in the middle.

Zorko's best is in the midfield... I'll have to 'politely' disagree;)

Hey Schmicko, Zorko the magnificent is named on the bench. Is he a mid reliever mainly, or will he mainly give small forwards a chop out?
Thanks guys.
Good luck this season, seems Leppa has really got the culture happy now. Nice work.
IMO, we need his contested presence on the ball, especially with the abundance of small forwards... FWIW locked in my team since September as long as he kept his DPP!

Hey guys, what do you see McGrath's job security/scoring potential being this year?

Job security should be pretty good as Leppa doesn't have a habit of chopping and changing and we don't have a bunch of injured players to come back in. Scoring potential could be limited partly because he's likely to be subbed on and off.

Job security should be pretty good as Leppa doesn't have a habit of chopping and changing and we don't have a bunch of injured players to come back in. Scoring potential could be limited partly because he's likely to be subbed on and off.
Thx. I came to ask same question as banana. Why do you see him as a sub risk? Small tank? I'm actually tossing up between him and hogan. Trying to talk myself into it

We tend to use players #20-22 as our subs, and McGrath is thereabouts.

I still rather McGrath over Hogan because Hogan is a rookie (in effect) KPF at the front of one of the worst teams in the comp. At very best you'd probably be looking at Jeremy Cameron numbers, and even his numbers were not great in fantasy football.

We tend to use players #20-22 as our subs, and McGrath is thereabouts.

I still rather McGrath over Hogan because Hogan is a rookie (in effect) KPF at the front of one of the worst teams in the comp. At very best you'd probably be looking at Jeremy Cameron numbers, and even his numbers were not great in fantasy football.
Yep. Was thinking the same re hogan

Who do you see taking hanleys role until he returns? I was thinking rich but now that rockliff is out he may be needed in the midfield . what are your thoughts boys?

Who do you see taking hanleys role until he returns? I was thinking rich but now that rockliff is out he may be needed in the midfield . what are your thoughts boys?
CBeams/Daniel Rich/Jaden McGrath/Jed Adcock. That's the beauty of some players in our side, they're versatile.

I was sorry to see the heavy loss today! I still really rate Brisbane's lineup when it's at full strength.

I'd love one of you to tell me what the deal with Beams is. His scores have been down the past two weeks. Is he copping a fairly hard tag with Rocky out? Chances of him bouncing back quickly or should I look to ship him off? Thanks in advance!

Same question as above re: D.Beams. Just wanting to know how Brissy fans see his performances so far and what you expect from him in the coming weeks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

Just wondering if someone could provide a little info on Harris Andrews? He's a defender on SC but on the Lions website it has him as a tall ruck/fwd.

What role do you guys seeing him play and do you see any worth in picking him?
Well he did the whole preseason down back, including NAB cup, but has played forward/ruck in the first couple of ressies games, so your guess is as good as mine. He'll play up forward with a bit of ruck tomorrow.

He's very lean and raw, so I'd imagine his job security (and probably point scoring ability would be pretty low). Possibly a candidate to get subbed at 3/4 time too.

Long story short, there would be better options out there.

Jed Adcock - what role has he been playing initially for the season?

Saw more midtime (from what I can work out) in NAB.

Ive chosen him in SC as a value pick, whilst he hasn't disappointed, has basically returned what I paid for him.

Thoughts on him this year?

Big Sauce 21 dlanod ?

hi all

whats up with redden DT wise. tackles dropped down. has mid time/role dropped with beams in team and christo, rich etc? will he avg near 100?

ta

Ive chosen him in SC as a value pick, whilst he hasn't disappointed, has basically returned what I paid for him.

Big Sauce 21 dlanod ?

Played high up the field but I think he'll end up down back again very soon.

Big Sauce 21 dlanod ?

I didn't have him in SC but did in DT and have been a bit disappointed. Looked promising to play in the guts and rack up tackles if not possession. Instead he appears to be playing off a wing and not getting rebound ball (going to Rich and C. Beams) and not getting tackles (playing outside). Not sure if he'll turn it around, as Leppa is probably going to persist in players' roles through the year.

hi all

whats up with redden DT wise. tackles dropped down. has mid time/role dropped with beams in team and christo, rich etc? will he avg near 100?

ta

Midfield time has definitely dropped. Went from being in our first choice midfield to a second stringer. Tackles should tick back up due to our overall lack of intensity so far, but possession counts might drop from previous years.

Hi guys could one of you fine gents tell me a bit about Harris Andrews, his Job security, whom he plays like and Super Coach scoring potential. Who is he keeping out of the team and last of all why he spells his name backwards?:p
Just jokes about the name but thanks in advance for your input.

Hi guys could one of you fine gents tell me a bit about Harris Andrews, his Job security, whom he plays like and Super Coach scoring potential. Who is he keeping out of the team and last of all why he spells his name backwards?:p
Just jokes about the name but thanks in advance for your input.

Job security is somewhere between flaky and pretty good - Close is out for the season, Freeman for a while, but Leuenberger is obviously playing in the seconds and liable to come back in. SC potential for any rookie KPF is limited. I don't think he's going to take a game by the scruff of the neck to get those 100+ scores so he may well top out at a 50 or 60 score and I wouldn't bet on that being consistent.

Job security is somewhere between flaky and pretty good - Close is out for the season, Freeman for a while, but Leuenberger is obviously playing in the seconds and liable to come back in. SC potential for any rookie KPF is limited. I don't think he's going to take a game by the scruff of the neck to get those 100+ scores so he may well top out at a 50 or 60 score and I wouldn't bet on that being consistent.
Thanks for the quick reply. I suspected as much, still quite skinny and a raw prospect, hope you have a keeper.

Don't forget Trent West. He'll be available in three weeks, probably will come in after no more than a week in the NEAFL.

Hard to imagine West, Martin and Andrews would ever play together this season.

Don't forget Trent West. He'll be available in three weeks, probably will come in after no more than a week in the NEAFL.

Hard to imagine West, Martin and Andrews would ever play together this season.

I have a feeling that West might have two or three weeks in the reserves to get match fitness. Nothing to back that feeling up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back