Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska
I've added a paragraph to cover that :p

That's super. How about Rule 13. Marc Murphy shall not be referred to as "Furfy" and all will be right in the world.;)

That's super. How about Rule 13. Marc Murphy shall not be referred to as "Furfy" and all will be right in the world.;)
Some things just simply do not need to be said; they just are :p

It appears, in hindsight, that the nickname Furphy with regards to SuperCoach scoring ability, was pretty spot on tho ;)

MightyMark

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors, NE Patriots
Annnnnnnnnd now we've added Rule 13, which seemed common sense to me, but clearly not. GOAUS!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...l-links-and-info-read-before-posting.1094680/

Surely there has to be some exemptions to the rule.

If someone is sitting there saying TBC is a must have when back from injury, they have to be put in there place, both at the time and when he comes back and scores the 50 everyone knew he would.

Also, if someone is simply making a prediction, fair enough, but if they want to argue the point, then they deserve to be shut down when all is said and done, just like they have the right to turn around to all the naysayers if they are right.

I like the idea, but there has to be some circumstances where people have the right to come back and gloat a bit, it is a forum after all.

There is a difference between between stating hindsight and being a dick, like GOAUS! said.

Surely there has to be some exemptions to the rule.

If someone is sitting there saying TBC is a must have when back from injury, they have to be put in there place, both at the time and when he comes back and scores the 50 everyone knew he would.

Also, if someone is simply making a prediction, fair enough, but if they want to argue the point, then they deserve to be shut down when all is said and done, just like they have the right to turn around to all the naysayers if they are right.

I like the idea, but there has to be some circumstances where people have the right to come back and gloat a bit, it is a forum after all.

There is a difference between between stating hindsight and being a dick, like GOAUS! said.
Refer Rule 8a ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back