Leagues Supercoach Premier League 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

i think its a good idea if ALL of us get onto WhatsApp messenger (free mobile app), as we can do most of our communicating there even whilst on the road

let me know your mobile numbers via PM once u have the app and I'll add the rest of you

SPL UPDATE

Hi fellas, please read below with what you need to know to fill out your team sheets for Round 1 next week...

• I will PM each of you the link to go to the Google Doc to edit your team sheets
  • Each of you will have your own page to load your team each week. For now... still working out how to lock each sheet for each individual... so plz don't be a douche and edit someone else's team!!!
  • Drop-down boxes will let you choose your players... box will remain RED if the cell is empty or has an error (still trying to work out how to NOT allow duplicate entries... so make sure you don't pick someone twice!)
  • You need to name 27 players each week... and optional 3 extras. BEST 22 will score (8mid, 4def, 4fwd, 2kde, 2kfw, 2ruc, with Utilities having the ability to fill in for kde's, kfw's and 2nd ruck)
Looks like this for now..

ssduUXK.png

Maybe have individual Google sheets per person and then have a master sheet which you copy information to at the deadline

• Each of you will have your own page to load your team each week. For now... still working out how to lock each sheet for each individual... so plz don't be a douche and edit someone else's team!!!
Maybe after we have filled in our teams on the spreadsheet, we should then screenshot it and post in here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alritey, so I see that a few of you have started playing around with your teams for Rd 1, which is great!

Round 1 teams are due by no later than 6.50pm on this Thursday (30 mins before the bounce).

This allows any last minute changes for Late Outs etc.

You can either:
  • List your entire team as text in the "SPL 2015 - ROUND 1 TEAMS" thread that I'm about to create
  • Post a screenshot of your team (from the Google Sheet) in the thread mentioned above
  • Just select your players in the Google Sheet (still trying to workout protection on the sheet, so I wouldn't recommend this option just yet)
Team submissions must have:
  • 9 MIDS
  • 5 DEFS
  • 5 FWDS
  • 2 KEY DEFS
  • 2 KEY FWDS
  • 2 RUCKS
  • 2 UTILITIES
  • 3 OPTIONAL EXTRAS OF ANY POSITIONS
Final team score will be Best 22, once sufficing the minimum quota of each position (as stated in earlier threads)

ryan_seb Mr Sheffield HawkintheTuarts CaptainChardonnay Ashton Agar TN25 LP04

Hi guys,

By now you all have the link to the Google Sheet where you can select your weekly teams. Sheet is currently unprotected so I would recommend posting a screenshot or simple copy-paste of your starting lineup here to avoid any controversies.

You will name 27 (+3 optional) players each week. Best 22 average will make up your final score, satisfying a structure of:
  • 8 Mids
  • 4 Defenders
  • 4 Forwards
  • 2 Rucks
  • 2 Key Defs
  • 2 Key Fwds
Utilities named can come in to replace lower scoring Key Defs, Key Fwds or 2nd Ruck (therefore, think carefully as to who you name as Ruck1 and Ruck2). If Ruck1 doesn't play at all, Ruck2 can slide up to Ruck1 position for that week.

Round 1 Fixture (teams due Thursday 6.50pm AEDT)

ryan_seb vs vindi18
LP04 vs Mr Sheffield
HawkintheTuarts vs TN25
Ashton Agar vs CaptainChardonnay

Last edited:
Thanks vindi18

Just a couple of questions:

• The emergencies can fill any role? Or only their position. i.e. Only a KPF emergency can replace an omitted/late out in your KPF line.
  • No captains?
  • Utilities can fill in for KPF, KPD & Rucks?

• emergencies fill their position only... however Utilities are there for KPF, KPD and Ruck2
  • no captains

A bit confused about the teams, can you separate who are ermengencies and who are not? Because it's not just picking 30 players and the best 22 of them score is it? It's based on positions being filled etc.

You can't have KPF/D listed as "on the bench", just UTIL, but what if you want KPF/D on the bench rather than UTIL?

so, to summarise...

regardless of whether u pick 27 or 28 or 29 or 30 each week... your BEST 22 will only score

Best 22 = 8 mids, 4 defs, 4 fwds, 2 rucks, 2 key defs, 2 key fwds

the extra 5 you are picking are the Mid9, Def5, Fwd5, Utility1, Utility2 (utilities can cover any key defs, key fwds or 2nd ruck)

optional - you can pick another 3 spares of ANY POSITION as extra cover for whatever you like, just remember best 22 will be as above.

Yes, so you can't have KPP players on your bench backing up your KPPs, only Utilities?

At this stage I may just have to post a list on here for you, sorry.

Also you've got your date mixed up, should be AEDT otherwise it will be closed an hour late.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back