FTA-TV Supergirl

Remove this Banner Ad

Going too heavy on Maxwell Lord being a poor mans Lex Luthor. and im still sticking with my first prediction of who Henshaw is. but would not be shocked if it went with the other clear pick.

And loved the Easter egg on Wynn. but they have not been subtle on it. with lastweeks episode.

The writing is pretty clunky, but that's common for shows of this type in their first season. It's started better than Arrow did, and has a stronger cast. Pretty confident it will be at least as good as that show if it makes it to a second season.

Getting renewed will be the hard part. It's pretty difficult to sell a show about a female character, centering on female relationships, to your typical comic book audience. It'd be a shame if it got cancelled - the genre's been pretty bereft of good female characters in the 12-odd years since Buffy finished.

Last edited:
And MM makes his debut! I hope they do a massive crossover with Arrow and Flash.

Would be awesome. Very unlikely though.

The only chance would be if this gets cancelled and she appears in Flash like Constantine did in Arrow.

Im still hoping Tom Welling appears as Superman in one of these shows, but I get the feeling DC/WB wont let that happen. Which is stupid because its not like the character appearing on these shows would stop people from going to see BvS. You could even argue it might help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as he mentioned that alien taking refuge it was obvious he was MM.

It was clear afew weeks ago when he first said something about having no family left. and the bomb episode where he disarmed the bomb but said it was a fake. He phased into it to disarm it. and all you need to stop Jonzz is a book of matches or a lighter.

The Jonn Jonzz CGI was just bad.

lol great line

" You've spent more time in the FRIEND zone than the Phantom zone !! "

Also , shipping Kara and Winn so bad. James is a flog.

( Not quite FITZ-SIMMONS from AGENTS OF SHIELD-levels but yeah )

Carter - " Winn you're getting killed !! "
Winn ( staring forlornly at Kara ) - " Everyday kid........"

Filthy on myself for using the word " shipping "

Last edited:
Don't forget this was back on today.

I do kind of wish she told Cat the truth but I'm glad that is over because it was getting annoying. I did think Kara would have had a more over the top reaction to finding out Hank is JJ.

Episode 13 will be a retelling of Allan Moore's "For the Man who has Everything" from a Superman Annual. I love that comic, and enjoyed the little changed they made to the story when they did it for the Justice League Unlimited cartoon.

Dont know how it will work without Batman and Wonder Woman let alone swapping Superman for Supergirl.

They will end up swapping Wonder Woman for her "Sister" Batman and Robin will be swapped for Wynn and Jimmy. But the story wont have the same feeling because the gifts gave the story heart along with Bats and WW being big parts of the story.

Do you think Winn will become Toyman in this season or do you think they will wait a while
Edit: Never mind just looked it up and found his Toymans son hopefully he's father will be in later episodes

They have been hinting at it all season, with his toys on his desk, Dad in prison and some other stuff.

I had it is a spoiler tag a few pages back. It will be something like he hooks up with Kara, then Jimmy and Lois break up, Wynn gets mad and becomes evil. Much like how they turned Lex bad in Smallville. But not drag it out over 5 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back