Survivor 28: Cagayan (Brawn, Brains, Beauty) [No Spoilers]

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant really stand kass but i think she played that alright in the end. She could have flipped again and upset the others.. agrees to vote off Queen boobs who no one really cares for.
Looks like there could be rift in the alliance next week as well with Tony targeting Woo. May be anyones game from here

Also glad spencer found the idol :thumbsu:. Good immunity battle between he and tasha. Hope these two go far

Last edited:
That's the second time I've seen a tribal council, and there's a shot of Jefra's slapped up head with this s****y gleeful face. I don't get some of you, ***** is a classic butterface.

Cant really stand kass but i think she played that alright in the end. She could have flipped again and upset the others.. votes off Queen boobs who no one really cares for.
I care for her a lot. You should get carded :mad:

That's the second time I've seen a tribal council, and there's a shot of Jefra's slapped up head with this s****y gleeful face. I don't get some of you, ***** is a classic butterface.

Meh she will make an appearance at every tribal from now on. Thats more than enough of her, don't need to hear her talking

on another note, how do so many ppl * up by being lazy around camp?

such a rookie mistake, burns so many ppl early on

Yep. Complete butterface.

Morgan going sucks. Hope Spencer or Woo win this. Woo was great this ep lol.

Also fell in the spoiler trap, Morgan tweeted her ponderosa video with a mention of the jury. I'd be pissed if she wasn't so hot.

Can trish gtfo please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute tragedy to see Morgan voted out but apart from eye candy she didn't provide much to the show strategy wise.

Spencer dominated that episode finding an idol and also winning immunity, still my pick to win it or at least make the final 3.

Hard to predict how things will play out from here though which is how you want it to be.

Absolute tragedy to see Morgan voted out but apart from eye candy she didn't provide much to the show strategy wise.

Spencer dominated that episode finding an idol and also winning immunity, still my pick to win it or at least make the final 3.

Hard to predict how things will play out from here though which is how you want it to be.

interesting that Probst did his cast summary at the start of the series said that he thought spencer had 'zero chance' of winning because he came off as arrogant and wasnt strong enough socially

Hes obviously off by a lot, but I wonder if in the end game his 'attitude' could cause people to lean against him

Morgan was a grade A bitch. She was lazy, rude, spoilt, pretentious and generally unlikable. At least Jeffra seems to have a clue about what is going on and while not having much of a brain, poor Alexa was at least a nice person. The only reason that I'm not glad to see Morgan go is because it's obvious that she will just go back to her normal life where people (mostly dumb guys) treat her like a queen because she has a pretty face and massive breasts. I guess it won't last forever and when beauty fades, she is going to have to make changes to her personality quickly or she'll become a lonely and bitter old woman before she knows it. Good riddance.

And I think Spencer has come across as arrogant and a bit of a brat during the game as well. To start with I was on his side because the rest of his initial tribe were completely hopeless, but it's becoming more and more apparent that he just doesn't deal with things not going his way particularly well at all. He needs to grow up if he really wants a shot at a million dollars.

Tony has grown on me a lot. I'm sure he'd be annoying as hell at times, but when the rest of the tribe rolls their eyes at him they seem to do it in good humour. But if he is taking on Woo in the next episode, he got another thing coming!!!

Woo was gold down at the creek telling his tale of Ninja Stealth....Fillip should take note of how not to take the Stealth too seriously...

phillip_headbop.gif

Spencer isn't really that cocky or arrogant he's just intellectually superior to everyone else on that island, including Jeff Probst.

Jeff doesn't like him because he's smarter than him and unpredictable and could blow the whole Truman Show deal if things don't turn out his way.

Spencer has gone beyond battling his tribemates, he's now battling Probst for the right to host Survivor.

In all seriousness though I'd have a beer with Spencer before anyone else there, around the right people he'd be a good bloke. Not his fault he's surrounded by dickheads.

Did enjoy Woo's run down of finding Spencer's idol clue.

Not so fussed with Morgan leaving. It's game time and she simply wasn't up for it. BigFooty's reaction to her leaving:

PXyzSXW.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back