FTA-TV Survivor: One World (Season 24) [***SPOILERS**]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why Jonas was gunning for Mike. Thought he shot himself in the foot there, tried to go all or nothing in Tribal because he knew Kat wasn't going to go home, so it would of been better had he just gunned for Tarzan instead.

On the Troyzan train now. Especially after noticing for the first time the dude is a swimsuit photographer :eek::thumbsu:

The idiot guys voting who joined the Buff tribe after the first merge are idiots. The women were always going to stick together. Now they've shot themselves in the foot, the women will just pick them off 1 by 1.

Should of stayed with Kat, or less preferably they could have gotten Christina to jump ship and vote off Alicia, knowing the position Christina was in with the other women. Christina was a real swing vote and still they pissed it up against the wall. Facepalm.

The men just cost themselves the game, if the women don't have 4 of the last 6 or so I'd be surprised.

The idiot guys voting who joined the Buff tribe after the first merge are idiots. The women were always going to stick together. Now they've shot themselves in the foot, the women will just pick them off 1 by 1.

Should of stayed with Kat, or less preferably they could have gotten Christina to jump ship and vote off Alicia, knowing the position Christina was in with the other women. Christina was a real swing vote and still they pissed it up against the wall. Facepalm.

The men just cost themselves the game, if the women don't have 4 of the last 6 or so I'd be surprised.

This.

I just don't understand what the men are trying to do.

i disagree - the guys on the "buff tribe" were on the outer in the mens tribe. so why go to the top 6 with 4 guys who will then roll them? especially when 2 of them thought they had an alliance with 2 of the girls (sorry, i don't learn names until we get to about the last 8...)

i actually thought the play was the opposite of what others are suspecting - alicia's hatred for christina might've been enough to get her to side with the guys to vote christina off.

i disagree - the guys on the "buff tribe" were on the outer in the mens tribe. so why go to the top 6 with 4 guys who will then roll them? especially when 2 of them thought they had an alliance with 2 of the girls (sorry, i don't learn names until we get to about the last 8...)

i actually thought the play was the opposite of what others are suspecting - alicia's hatred for christina might've been enough to get her to side with the guys to vote christina off.

There was Matt, Jay and Troyzan (forgive me with the names) and Jonas, Leif and Tarzan. Colton was gone, he was the main beef holder with them, because he understood they physical threat they posed.

They were down to even numbers. Get rid of a girl so they're ahead on numbers, 2 if they want to be safe.

They then get Tarzan to swing and vote off Jonas, leaving them with numbers over the girls, and numbers over the other guys. They would also have a far better relationship with the women to form any short term voting alliance. 2ez.

There's no point voting Christina off unless you're a woman. She's no threat to the men as she isn't part of the women alliance. She's dangerous to the women though because they know she can burn them.

Anyways, I reckon Tarzan or Christina get the axe this week.

The men left never really had a solid alliance, the women have at least 4 and you could add in Alicia for the 5th. I have no idea what the men in the Salani tribe are doing, they are no chance of breaking the women.

Episode was pretty uneventful, thought Alicia would carry on with her evil ways but she got next to no air time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 4 people out of the loop going on the votes at tribal were Mike, Tarzan, Christina, Alicia. Jay must be keeping Leith close as he voted Mike.

So yes it's Kim in control rather than the girls.

Chelsea hurt her big time with Jay. Kim had Troyzan eating out of her hand.

Let's see what Jay does from here. Kat is the right one to bring on board to sustainably flip the numbers around. The others will just sway in the breeze and of course Kim has the idol.

Kim can't win now.

Said too much at tribal.

"I've got 2 alliances, you can all go and get F****"

Very strong message sent to the boys.

Mike is an idiot. Right under his nose at reward makes it worse.

I really hope Kat flips and goes with the boys the girls don't like her anyway.

These strong girls have revealed themselves as a threat and this will turn the game on it's head.

Kim can't win now.

Said too much at tribal.

"I've got 2 alliances, you can all go and get F****"

Very strong message sent to the boys.

Mike is an idiot. Right under his nose at reward makes it worse.

I really hope Kat flips and goes with the boys the girls don't like her anyway.

These strong girls have revealed themselves as a threat and this will turn the game on it's head.
I think she can still win but she showed her hand way to early, which will probably come back and bite her.

Why did Jay vote Mike if he was suspecting an all-girl alliance?

So they wouldn't know he was onto them.

Hope that helps him because I do still like him.

Mike didn't scramble and didn't have friends close enough to care. Jay didn't want to do the scrambling for him which I think is fair.

Off the Troyzan train. How could he eat all that up. Oldest trick in the book. Hope to be back on the Troyzan train.

Kim, Sabrina = smart. Dunno what Chelsea was thinking about telling Jay right there, but might of helped in the end, at least to soften the blow. Can't see how anyone but one of the three winning.

Jay to get on an immunity run :thumbsu:

i personally think there is more to it than just an all-girls alliance, especially since 2 girls voted a different way

troyzan was silly though, first sign of weakness i've seen from him

if it is an all-girls alliance, the idol throws up a good game changer

lol at tarzan asking chelsea if she didn't like him because of bad plastic surgery... :eek:

Mike the day after, seems like a decent guy:
[YOUTUBE]vlB0BqGxbdw[/YOUTUBE]

Kat is so dumb:
[YOUTUBE]YXo9gzz-LX8[/YOUTUBE]

Brilliant work from Kim:
[YOUTUBE]_5oUROLGfMs[/YOUTUBE]

Ponderosa:
[YOUTUBE]HVapf5AQidk[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2:
[YOUTUBE]VOuyERHrsQA[/YOUTUBE]

Kim did a number on Mike, great work from her. She's running the show atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back