FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

turning out to be a weak season overall. Missy is really grating on me. Theres not one hot chick left that I am barracking for. Unfortunately, it seems like Natalia, Baylor, Missy, Jon, Jaclyn and Jeremy are going to be the power group at the merge. Unless the others can get their s**t together it could be a straight forward system of elimination.

Correct me if im wrong, but has only 1 hidden immunity idol been found so far, which was by Keith? After that rocker fella (pun intended) got voted out with the idol in his pocket, the hidden idol for Coyopa hasnt come back into play.

The preview first episode gave us a tease of a player quitting.. IIRC the rules have been changed since Naoanka and Purple Kelly, if a player quits the game they are no longer allowed on the jury. I'm guessing the jury won't start right away, so dale is ruled out to coming back for a jury spot, but it will be interesting too see how it will work.

The preview first episode gave us a tease of a player quitting.. IIRC the rules have been changed since Naoanka and Purple Kelly, if a player quits the game they are no longer allowed on the jury. I'm guessing the jury won't start right away, so dale is ruled out to coming back for a jury spot, but it will be interesting too see how it will work.
I don't think it was not allowed in the jury, I believe it was they can exclude them if they want, which they probably will. Good thing is that means it's a likely F2.

Right move by Jon and Jaclyn tonight. Voting out Keith or Missy would've left 3 couples and 6 singles, this ensures the couples are in the majority.

Weak season so far but it could he a very very interesting post merge. Rare for a season to be strong pre and post merge anyway and I know which I'd prefer.

Jeremy's edit in this episode I couldn't pick though. It was similar to a winners but felt too negative to be one.

One thing I liked about this weeks episode is the return of the survival aspect. Has taken a back seat to social game in recent seasons. Would have liked to have seen a penalty of an automatic tribal council for the blue team instead of taking their comfort rewards.

Jeremy's edit has a "I'm going to mess up around the final 5-6" feel about it. Seems to struggle to control his emotions too much, but he did have a point about the rice however.

Baylor is the only chick remaining that I like, at least she is playing some sort of game. Though Natalies move of going to exile was a smart move on her behalf (would Julie have survived that night if she had went there?) Julie and Jaclyn are about as interesting as drying paint.

Very weak edit in TC, Keith never got a word in yet got two votes. It was pretty obvious before the final vote was read who was gone.

Not a bad ep, reward challenge was ok, something a bit different.

Liked seeing Dale go, didn't like him at all. Seemed to be a big fan of his own work.

Probably because she's been hardly sighted, but sheeeeiiit, I didn't realise how good Jaclyn's body was until last night. Very finely put together.

Merge should be good. There's a good amount of singles to offset the couples which should make it interesting to see who goes where.

Also lol'd at "Who's Big John now!?" Get closer to the finish line before showboating chief.

I'm firmly in the Keith and Wes camp at the moment. Wouldn't mind Alec getting to the end either.

I'm disappointed the merge is coming. Keith looked quite shocked by the two votes he got as insurance against Dale playing an idol. Would have been great for him to blindside one of the foursome with the idol at the next tribal and then merge.

Thank Christ that is out of the way now!

For a quit episode is actually very very good though. Got to learn a lot about the dynamic between players and the quit ends up actually being good news because it saves one of the big players

Wow, that quit was predictable in the end. The only other person it could have been was Wes, they showed him in a secret scene getting stung on the foot by a stringray..(don't understand why they never showed that)....Jeremy vs Josh....the problem is I like both of them, which is why I was so glad Julie quit in the end, we would have missed one of those two on the jury as well if it indeed happened.

Hope Keith or Wes wins the show, but I really like Josh aswell. If I were Josh I would be pushing to get rid of John next week, reckon he could convince john to vote for Jeremy, then get the rest of his alliance to vote out John.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* quitters. Especially soft as butter quitters who only leave because they haven't seen their boyfriend in 10 days. Get ****ed, * off, don't come to the reunion or any other appearances. Good riddance.

As for everyone else, finding it hard to care about many of them. Don't like Missy or Baylor, would like to see Wes and Keith there at the end. Also can't believe the rig on Jaclyn. Mung head but absolutely smashing body. Hoping her and Jon join with the Token gays and Wes/Keith, then lead to a F4 with Jac/Jon/Wes/Keith.

Not surprised that Julie quits in the least. Sounds like a real diva/selfish in the outside world. Probably was a blessing in disguise for Jeremy, as I think there was a very strong chance that he would have been blindsided this episode.

Very interested in the conclusion between Jeremy & Josh next episode. I'm personally rooting for Jeremy.

Julie can crap on all she likes but at the end of the day she just strikes me as someone that's used to getting her own way with very little effort. Sooks up about Rocker being voted out, more-or-less steals food from camp and then plays the victim (and doesn't seem sorry about it all, all we get from her is "it doesn't take a genius to know what they're talking about blah blah blah" Could just be the edit though I suppose). Selfish and narcissistic, hope Jeff doesn't allow her to come to the reunion show.

I felt as if Missy was manipulating her daughter to some extent. Missy wouldn't even listen to Baylor's side of things and pretty much just said no, this is how we're doing it. Next vote seems pretty huge, I like Jeremy and Josh (probably the best two players this season) but it's hard to see both of them surviving next week, Julie leaving puts a decent dent into Jeremy's plans. Even if Josh does go next week, Jeremy's alliance is 3 singles and 4 coupled people, he won't exactly have the numbers to pick off the couples anymore.

Was hoping Jeff gave Julie a spray to be honest. Took it a bit too easy on her.

I'm a Keith/Wes fan, but not sure if they have the game smarts to win it.

Jon has the IQ of a rock.

Missy and her holier than thou attitude makes me want to spew. Not a fan of Baylor either, gives off a bit of a bitch vibe imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back