FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange kind of episode.

Great move to blindside Jon, Nat saw the move coming though.

Does this mean Reed and Alec are on the outs though? Jon without an idol is vulnerable and could be an easy target.

Will be interesting to see what the John / Jaq bust up is about.

Pulls at the heartstrings to hear about Jaqs condition. Good on them for being honest about it.

I think Reed has to have some blame for openly accusing Wes and Keith the way he did. He knows neither of them are the most brilliant players, something like that was easily within the realms of possibility for occurring.

Keith really screwed the pooch though. What a stupid stupid thing to say.
Keith is just a dumbass. Reed played it perfectly, it was just that Keith had no 'game sense' at all and should've just kept his trap shut. Reed was just casting the bait out to Jon and his crew that the 'plan' was going ahead- splitting the votes between Keith and Wes. In reality he was setting it up for the ultimate blindside for Jon and it would've worked perfectly. * Keith, deserves to go home. Don't really have anyone I like that's left to be honest.

I think Reed has to have some blame for openly accusing Wes and Keith the way he did. He knows neither of them are the most brilliant players, something like that was easily within the realms of possibility for occurring.

Keith really screwed the pooch though. What a stupid stupid thing to say.

I agree, Keith as dumb as a bag of rocks, probably should have toned what he was saying or at least given Keith a chat prior to tribal.

Most normal people wouldn't have to deal with like that but with Keith gotta treat him like a 5 y.o

Keith you f**king idiot, not only did he ruin the plan (which Reed played brilliantly, probably the only one who deserves to win at the moment) but then played the idol when he should have given it to Wes. What i don't understand is why Natalie gave Jon the heads up? She wanted him gone (i know she wanted to wait one more council) she could have done it with no blood on her hands.

Keith you f**king idiot, not only did he ruin the plan (which Reed played brilliantly, probably the only one who deserves to win at the moment) but then played the idol when he should have given it to Wes. What i don't understand is why Natalie gave Jon the heads up? She wanted him gone (i know she wanted to wait one more council) she could have done it with no blood on her hands.
It would leave a 4-4 split, she wants him gone but she knows it's too early. Plus it got rid of his idol and won her some of his trust.

I don't buy that he should have given it to Wes, Keith is the only 1 of the 2 with any shot of actually winning. If you give Wes the idol then there is just a massive target on him next week anyway, where as this way Keith isn't as much of a threat with no idol and the target is on the 2 people who betrayed Jon and co.

It would leave a 4-4 split, she wants him gone but she knows it's too early. Plus it got rid of his idol and won her some of his trust.

Yeh makes sense, in the moment i thought it was a silly call but in hindsight you are probably right

I don't buy that he should have given it to Wes, Keith is the only 1 of the 2 with any shot of actually winning. If you give Wes the idol then there is just a massive target on him next week anyway, where as this way Keith isn't as much of a threat with no idol and the target is on the 2 people who betrayed Jon and co.

Nah. Keith has absolutely no chance, neither does Wes really but surely he should realize how f**king stupid he was and pass it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm

I checked a few tv guide websites and they all say 8.30pm with no big bang but the Bachelor afterwards. I'm going to presume it's 8.30 anyway, better being an hour early than missing the first ep

Remove this Banner Ad

Back