FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was getting worried for a second that Jaclyn would get up, played out of his pocket 90% of the game and initiated the one move that she kept bleating on about. Reed's speech to Missy - loved it! Other than that, s**t jury, I understand Jon and Baylor only speaking to their loved one but I don't understand why other members of the jury don't ask everyone a question. I was sure that Jeremy would have the tough questions for everyone but I was happy enough that he promoted Nat's case, clearly the most deserving.

Which brings me to Nat. Clearly the best player at the business end, when it really matters:
Move 1 - boots Alec without telling anyone, plays it off as an innocent mistake and gets away with it.

Move 2 - uses move 1 to keep Keith around. Uses Keith to orchestrate a blindside of Jon and convinces Baylor and Missy to do the same.

Move 3 - assures Baylor that she'll use the idol on herself. Missy "I know who has the idol" is convinced Jaclyn's going home also. Now, the standard Survivor move here (if Nat wanted to get rid of Missy or Baylor) is to convince Keith to vote with her and Jaclyn to get a 3-2 advantage against Missy/Baylor and she can use the idol as insurance on herself. Nat decides to keep the move low-key, purposely votes Baylor knowing that it's only the second of two votes going towards her. Plays the idol on Jaclyn while orchestrating 3 votes to go her way. Keeps the vote low-key by realising only voting with Jac will definitely not result in a blindside against her. Best move of the game by far.

Move 4 - "Keith is dangerous", "we need to get rid of Keith". This wasn't a single move but Nat bleated this at every opportunity to the point where clearly Missy and Jaclyn (and Baylor too) truly believed it. Keith was only ever a danger at challenges (people don't vote the nice guy for the win nowadays do they?), clearly at the final 4 there are no more challenges left that Keith is a threat at and he wouldn't be too much of a threat at final 3. Yet, Nat still had the other two convinced that Keith was more dangerous than her.

Nat clearly deserved the win, seriously bossed the end of the game. Only weak part was her final tribal speech I think, could have sold her moves a little better. I enjoyed this season, we didn't see the best players but it was even from day dot. I think there were some good players that got booted relatively early - Josh and/or Reed I'd be happy to see back, I'm not a huge fan of Jon but think he could come back and do well, Jeremy has the brain for it but just needs to settle down a bit. I think Keith would be very well suited for a "hero" tribe.

It's almost 2015 and you guys are still asking questions of where to watch/download popular TV series online?

come-on-gob-arrested-development.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that survivor has finished, I'm pretty keen to re-watch some old seasons. Particularly to show my new girlfriend - who has loved this season after never watching before - some of to the more classic seasons.

Can anyone PM me somewhere they can be acquired?

Thanks.

Just finished watching survivor Amazon for the first time. Thought It was pretty entertaining. Started out as Sorority girls vs. Frat boys and ended up with a pretty entertaining post-merge with a few blindsides. Rob C was definitely one of the best players never to win. Completely controlled the post-merge game up until Jenna decided to do something other than pick on deaf girls and tell everyone how hot she was in the last two days.

Watched all of it on youtube, first ep is above.

1-8are essential viewing

Then I have a select few seasons like China, Tocantins, Samoa (with villain rob) which are imo the best ever seasons. Later seasons are either the best or pretty terrible though (I'd place the latest season in the latter even if post merge was somewhat an improvement) . The season before last is also worth watching if only to see how a certain individual plays the game.

1-8are essential viewing

Then I have a select few seasons like China, Tocantins, Samoa (with villain rob) which are imo the best ever seasons. Later seasons are either the best or pretty terrible though (I'd place the latest season in the latter even if post merge was somewhat an improvement) . The season before last is also worth watching if only to see how a certain individual plays the game.

Who is villain Rob? Boston Rob?

Outstanding.

I've been watching every season since the high teens/early 20s. And I caught random seasons before then.

I'd never considered going back and watching Seasons 1-8 as recommended a couple of posts above. But I may do this.

I guess you'd see how the game develops during this time.

As I'm introducing my girlfriend to Survivor, I started with Evil Russell's first season.

We've just seen old Foa Foa send the 3rd old Galu to the jury since the merge. Pretty incredible to re-watch. And, in fact, watching it knowing the winner has made me appreciate just a couple of things that she's done a little bit more than I had previously.

Outstanding.

I've been watching every season since the high teens/early 20s. And I caught random seasons before then.

I'd never considered going back and watching Seasons 1-8 as recommended a couple of posts above. But I may do this.

I guess you'd see how the game develops during this time.

As I'm introducing my girlfriend to Survivor, I started with Evil Russell's first season.

We've just seen old Foa Foa send the 3rd old Galu to the jury since the merge. Pretty incredible to re-watch. And, in fact, watching it knowing the winner has made me appreciate just a couple of things that she's done a little bit more than I had previously.
If you've only seen late Survivor it's very jarring to go back. I must admit I didnt enjoy Borneo that much.

If you've only seen late Survivor it's very jarring to go back. I must admit I didnt enjoy Borneo that much.
If it wasn't the first season it would be considered one of the worst seasons. I enjoyed the second season a lot more, felt closer to modern day survivor than Borneo imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back