FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon the gay bloke (cant remember name) could be in strife. Sitting on the fence and voting Baylor will give his "alliance" no trust whatsoever.
Bold move first up. Could come back to bite him. Not sure what he was thinking.

Bold move first up. Could come back to bite him. Not sure what he was thinking.

Was he testing where Baylor's allegiances were? If she was with him, she would vote for the twinnie (Which was what happened). If she wasn't with him, it would be a split vote and he'd vote for the twinnie and also know Baylor wasn't with him. I agree that it's a risky move as if Baylor has any brains, she'll work out where the votes went and could ursurp Josh's (Or is it Reed?) position within the majority alliance in the tribe.

It'll be interesting to see how long Rocker lasts in the game. He was pretty dominant in that first immunity challenge. It's almost beneficial for him to tell everyone who he is if he wants to make it past the merge.

Hopefully Baylor makes it far into the game, liked her in this episode.

Reckon the gay bloke (cant remember name) could be in strife. Sitting on the fence and voting Baylor will give his "alliance" no trust whatsoever.

Weiner move. Just what a pussy, hated that.

But loved the episode in general!!!! -saw it this afternoon- Liked the first challenge with the little "twist" they would verse their partner/ loved one, then the loser gets banished to Exile. :D

Do like the ppl thus far, even the ones that seem like douches. :thumbsu:

Didn't look at cast beforehand so initial impression... Strong. Love that it's all new.

Haven't watched TAR for some time so nfi who the twins were, but they seemed like good value.

No Redemption Island. * yes.

I so hoped that one of the most baller moves I've heard on Survivor - Rocker contemplating voting out the dude that knew who he was - happened.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So when was the last time there was not 1 or 2 gay males on the show?
How often has there been a gay female on the show?

What the hell is with so many guys just wearing underpants? Did they not pack shorts?

Glad a twin is gone. Hope the other is pissed when she finds out.
I don't particularly like anyone at this stage.

Glad one of those twins went. Just annoyed me throughout the episode they did. They are about the only two I dislike at this stage. Though I am against their tendency to cast ex sportspeople. I'd be livid if one of them ever won the million really.

I'm thinking this season will continue Survivor's renaissance , really intriguing cast overall. Last three seasons have been fantastic, 2011-2012 was shocking, just lost all interest in the show.

Mrs Gaso told me last week (courtesy of one of those womens mags) that PROBST! earns $4 million A SEASON....Gagf I thought...for that!

Worth it.

We have no idea why he voted how he did, I'd hold back on the judgement until we find out some more information.

I'd be livid if one of them ever won the million really.

Even if they played the best game?

Jeff interview: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/25/survivor-jeff-probst-san-juan-del-sur-premiere/
Exit interview: http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv...ya-on-rocker-i-had-no-idea-who-that-fool-was/

H8S8TPD.jpg

How often has there been a gay female on the show?

What the hell is with so many guys just wearing underpants? Did they not pack shorts?

Glad a twin is gone. Hope the other is pissed when she finds out.
I don't particularly like anyone at this stage.

:D

It's really really hot??? Or maybe he really likes his underpants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How often has there been a gay female on the show?.
There was actually a lesbian couple cast who failed the final medical and had to withdraw at the last moment

I'm thinking this season will continue Survivor's renaissance , really intriguing cast overall. Last three seasons have been fantastic, 2011-2012 was shocking, just lost all interest in the show.
ive been a massive Survivor fan since the first season, but after the last Boston Rob season where he basically controlled his whole tribe like puppets and won the series I gave up. Happened to see the first episode of this season and im hooked again.

Blood vs water is a great concept, especially if their are a lot of 1 on 1's and the loser gets sent to exhile island by their loved one. When there is a merge between the 2 tribes it will be interesting to see if anyone flops to the other side just so they can partner up with their loved one. Its a great dynamic that should keep us guessing right the way through. People will be threatened very easily towards the end of there is 4 singles, and a couple for example. I forsee a lot of blindsiding going on.

Cant wait to see how this all plays out :thumbsu:

Not sure what the producers thought the twins would bring to the show apart from being the first 2 booted off, the only advantage they'd have over the rest of the contestants was that they could probably go the 39 days without eating and still survive.

But loved the episode in general!!!! -saw it this afternoon- Liked the first challenge with the little "twist" they would verse their partner/ loved one, then the loser gets banished to Exile. :D

Do like the ppl thus far, even the ones that seem like douches. :thumbsu:
Weak move, said he wanted to be the guy that people came to and is a massive fan of the show but then pissed his vote away.
Hope he doesn't get very far.

Not sure what the producers thought the twins would bring to the show apart from being the first 2 booted off, the only advantage they'd have over the rest of the contestants was that they could probably go the 39 days without eating and still survive.

Reow! :D

Weak move, said he wanted to be the guy that people came to and is a massive fan of the show but then pissed his vote away.
Hope he doesn't get very far.

Exactly- and he said he was basically the "deciding" vote at tribal yet he threw it away. Piss. weak. Anyway dm, looking forward to the next ep!!

Julie is smokin hot!

Really good opening ep. Going in a really liked Val, but completely off that wagon now. Not showing Keith the clue and acting as if she had the idol at tribal was so stupid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back