FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it just me or was the episode terribly edited. I get they needed time for the revote but it felt like so much was missing post challenge.

Val didn't play well obviously, but missing the first three days like that is obviously a huge disadvantage, so you can't blame her too much.
Yeah I thought the same, the whole thing felt rushed to me. Besides that I am loving this season though. All the cast seem to have something to like about them.
My favourites are Wes and Keith at this stage, I think they should be entertaining along the way.

Baylor should have got an evil grin and started strutting around the platform after beating her Mum.

Maybe I watch too much professional wrestling.
I was waiting for her to turn heel and knock her off when they were both standing there sooking.

Am I the only one disappointed that after Missy and Baylor had the head clash, Missy didn't simply smash her daughter into the water. Would have been awesome to have finished her off then exclaim "How you like me now?" :p

It was the same one just with less info right?
I don't think the North and 7 steps pictures were on hers

If we don't see Jeremy finding one next episode with the same clue I'll be pretty disappointed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol natalie.
Was actually liking Rocker. Feel sorry for Julie seems like a decent person and is hot to boot. Having to put up with that crap is really unwarranted.

Lol :rolleyes: Natalie had no idea about the content of the article, just shut up and leave it to Jeremy if anything. As for the smack talk if they couldn't handle what he was saying, then Penner would have smacked them around if he was there...(Fans vs Favourites Challenge) :D...Sad to see Rocker go, big strong character...most likely a pangonging here, hopefully some sort of switch...so many more like-able people on the orange tribe...
So I hope they take the game from here.

Hoping like hell Dale can turn it around after being blindsided, the 2 old guys are fast becoming my favourites.

I don't understand this move at all though, who does it benefit to vote out John over Jacquelyn? :drunk: apart from Baylor obviously. Josh's whole thing about it either has to be Baylor or John made no sense. Even if it had to be Baylor I don't get why you would keep her over your ally who isnt the smartest guy and the other tribe all hate. So much wtf about this vote. Amateur hour

Alec and Dale need to take hold Wes, Baylor and Josh are obviously now in charge of that tribe, Josh seems a very wish washy player almost like JT Heroes vs Villains very likable but used that to he's advantage to flip every second move...and then made the dumbest move in history. :p lol Drew is quite possibly the most delusional dudes, in one of the most delusional tribes, ah, am I the only one who just really doesn't like any of the players in this blue tribe, except for the Old Louisiana Dude Keith, But even then just please go to tribal already! :mad:

Don't know if Jacquelyn more-or-less saying "a girl isn't going home tonight" or John not picking up on that was stupider. Shattered he's gone though, would have been value throughout the season. Wonder how Jeremy feels watching the tape back and seeing how the previous tribal played out.

I'm on team Keith though, love that dude but will be voted out at the "everyone likes him so will get jury votes" stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back