FTA-TV Survivor Season 30: Worlds Apart (no spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
So pumped for this. Cast looks great and there's very strong winds that the season is very strong.

So pumped for this. Cast looks great and there's very strong winds that the season is very strong.

Really interested in seeing how Max goes. Taught a classs about Survivor but is playing against a few other superfans so unsure if he will be targeted like he would have been last season. Hopefully he goes far. Rod also looks good for a laugh a bit like Rocky for Fiji.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would be the point of that? Wait a few hours aye surely

Yeah just about need another thread where the adults can post as soon as we watch. Sucks waiting until the Go airing finishes, especially when you're not following what time it's on.

Yeah just about need another thread where the adults can post as soon as we watch. Sucks waiting until the Go airing finishes, especially when you're not following what time it's on.

You can make a spoilers thread. We used to have them. I really don't want to come into this thread before the ep has aired here and read "great episode! you guys will love it" or anything of that nature.

How do you find time to watch it before it airs here anyway? After I get home from work there's not much pointing in watching it online when I can just wait an hour or two to watch it on TV.

How do you find time to watch it before it airs here anyway? After I get home from work there's not much pointing in watching it online when I can just wait an hour or two to watch it on TV.

Get home from work around 5-5:30. Then usually watch it when we have tea, around 6ish.

Good first ep, enjoyed it. Except for lack of babes.

tl;dr need more Morgan, Alexis, Jaclyn, Jefra etc

Good first ep, enjoyed it. Except for lack of babes.

tl;dr need more Morgan, Alexis, Jaclyn, Jefra etc

#neverforgetmorgan

#butifyoudoyoudbetterbethinkingaboutjaclyninstead

Not a bad first up ep. Had a bit of a point towards the middle where it just sort of dragged but overall pretty good. Think they made the right decision on the Tribal Council. Good to see there actually seems to be some smart players this time around, as in people who learnt how to make fire and who are aware there'll be idols around and where to look. Can't remember his name but the bloke who seems to be Captain Featherhead's mortal enemy could go alright if he avoids a target. Seems pretty switched on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back