FTA-TV Survivor Season 30: Worlds Apart (no spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

This just wasn't a babe season. Hopefully Morgan returning soon.

AGlFY2Y.gif

#neverforgetmorgan

aKb3UH.gif

Joe is the typical try hard. Will be voted out first opportunity.

Everybody knows that it's not worth showing your full individual challenge worth until the end where it matters.

Except he's had no choice because the minute he doesn't have immunity he's gone

I've only been tuning in and out of this season, but I don't get the Mike hate. He's been entertaining and played really well up to this point, although his biggest flaw has been showing himself to be too much of the leader. And people don't like Joe? Seems like a great guy and I've never understood how people can get upset with those players that just smash all the challenges ... he is basically Ozzy Mk II. Actually, I'm gonna contradict myself here - I really didn't like Spencer.

Also, like everyone else in this thread (and hopefully the world), I absolutely despise Rodney, but words cannot describe my feelings towards that pathetic sack of spiteful potatoes that apparently has a name, which seems weird to me as I'm not sure he is human.

I've only been tuning in and out of this season, but I don't get the Mike hate. He's been entertaining and played really well up to this point, although his biggest flaw has been showing himself to be too much of the leader. And people don't like Joe? Seems like a great guy and I've never understood how people can get upset with those players that just smash all the challenges ... he is basically Ozzy Mk II. Actually, I'm gonna contradict myself here - I really didn't like Spencer.

Also, like everyone else in this thread (and hopefully the world), I absolutely despise Rodney, but words cannot describe my feelings towards that pathetic sack of spiteful potatoes that apparently has a name, which seems weird to me as I'm not sure he is human.
I think the Mike hate is mainly due to the fact that if he wins from here, it'll be a relatively boring finish, compared to say a Tyler or Rodney or even Jenn win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Mike hate is mainly due to the fact that if he wins from here, it'll be a relatively boring finish, compared to say a Tyler or Rodney or even Jenn win.

I reckon the opposite, if Mike wins from here it will be a brilliant finish. Rodney/Tyler/Mama C are going to be coming after him hard. For him to win he is going to need to play very well plus use his idol effectively imo. I want to see him team up with Joe because as soon as Joe is gone they are all coming for Mike

Today's result is in the spoiler tags below - fair warning has been given!

I'm so disappointed to see Joe go. Not because I particularly like him - but because he was one of the few men left in the game that I don't hate, and he was one of the few people left to make it interesting. At the moment I think Shirine, and maaaaaybe Mike, are about the only ones left to make a big move.

I so loathe this obvious Survivor tactic of fading into the background. Sierra is hot, but I hate her game; the older woman's game has been similar - although I'm not sure the extent to which the editing is telling us if she or Rodney is the ring leader, cos it's being made to look like Rodney is until Shirine called it out today; and the tall guy who won immunity today - Tyler? - is another playing a quiet, boring game.

This has been, and is shaping up to be a pretty disappointing series after the crackers that we've had over the last couple of years.

I'm so disappointed to see Joe go. Not because I particularly like him - but because he was one of the few men left in the game that I don't hate, and he was one of the few people left to make it interesting. At the moment I think Shirine, and maaaaaybe Mike, are about the only ones left to make a big move.

I so loathe this obvious Survivor tactic of fading into the background. Sierra is hot, but I hate her game; the older woman's game has been similar - although I'm not sure the extent to which the editing is telling us if she or Rodney is the ring leader, cos it's being made to look like Rodney is until Shirine called it out today; and the tall guy who won immunity today - Tyler? - is another playing a quiet, boring game.

This has been, and is shaping up to be a pretty disappointing series after the crackers that we've had over the last couple of years.
I agree on Joe, was disappointed to see him go, however i disagree on Tyler, I think he is playing it well and is capable of making a big move.

Also shattered about Joe, was cheering hard. I fking hate sherie..... Fk she's an idiot, "Now i still have you..." or whatever she said, * Jenn wanted to go! selfish. But also selfish on Jenn's behalf, she genuinly doesn't want to be there and it annoys the crap out of me when people who would kill to still be in the game. Joe played a bad game though, and he admitted it in his ponderosa vid. He was too strong and a threat in challenges and he played a very poor social game, while the odds were always against him he didnt help himself socially.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back