FTA-TV Survivor Season 30: Worlds Apart (no spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

#neverforgetmorgan

#butifyoudoyoudbetterbethinkingaboutjaclyninstead

Not a bad first up ep. Had a bit of a point towards the middle where it just sort of dragged but overall pretty good. Think they made the right decision on the Tribal Council. Good to see there actually seems to be some smart players this time around, as in people who learnt how to make fire and who are aware there'll be idols around and where to look. Can't remember his name but the bloke who seems to be Captain Featherhead's mortal enemy could go alright if he avoids a target. Seems pretty switched on.
Yeah didn't warm much to captain featherhead or mr short temper on the blue collar tribe. I tipped Natalie from a few episodes in last year andif I had to choose who I think will win right now I'd go with the hollywood talent agent guy

Solid episode! Good start to the season

Thoughts after this episode:
That was a terrible lie by So & Joaquin. She deserved to go
Carolyn surprised me
Vince is real creepy
Nobody standing out so far as a potential winner

1033489_D03600b.jpg

scissors paper rock. dont care which one

What a cast. Going to be a great season. Joe, Tyler, Jenn probably came off the best if you believe in the winner's edit, Shirin was looking good too until her woeful performance at the challenge.

The feather hair guy is really creepy and paranoid. Jaoquin and So made a horrible choice early, and were horrible liars. Think it was stupid for Carolyn to reveal she had an idol to someone so early, there was no need to do that yet.
Despite the White Collar tribe maybe having too many chiefs and not enough indians, I still think one of the men from that tribe will win it. They all seem pretty intelligent and athletic enough. Very hard to tell this early who's good and who's not good, but Will the youtube sensation just seems like way to much of a joker/laid back to win it. Most of the players are playing the game early which is good to see. I think there are a fair few people who know what they're doing which should make for a good season.

How hard would it have to say..."There were 2 choices Honest & Deceit, Honest got beans & Deceit got nothing & as you can see we have the beans!"
I wouldn't have even mentioned the size of the bags, don't even introduce the concept of bag size into their heads.

"There were two choices, honest or deceit. Honest got beans, deceit was a piece of paper which we are guessing was a clue to the idol. Have to admit we thought about it but thought some food is better than no food"

Done. You're not overselling it to the tribe and they have no idea there was any bigger bags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't have even mentioned the size of the bags, don't even introduce the concept of bag size into their heads.

"There were two choices, honest or deceit. Honest got beans, deceit was a piece of paper which we are guessing was a clue to the idol. Have to admit we thought about it but thought some food is better than no food"

Done. You're not overselling it to the tribe and they have no idea there was any bigger bags.

Knew the blue collars would accuse them that was the smaller bag, rather than the larger. Did lol.

Good first ep

Vince is creepy as f**k, would not wanna be Jen stuck on a island with him. Jen looks like she will be good vaule, Joe looks like an early favourite to win but obviously means he will be looked at as major threat. Just waiting for no collar to lose and see Vince target him only to be booted himself.

Dan looks like a bit of a loose cannon, looks like just a matter of time before he has a meltdown. Hopefully he doesn't effect Mikes game too much as he is my favourite so far. Lol at Rodney using his sister tattoo to get girls.

Still hoping Max can last long and hopefully come into the merge in a strong position.

Agree on the puzzle, the 10 piece puzzle might have been harder to fit the pieces together initially, but with so few pieces, you only need to get one or two in by luck and then it dramatically reduces your options and becomes so much easier.

Regardless of how easy a 50 piece puzzle is, sorting through 50 tiles to find the one you need is tedious as.

Good start. You can already tell there are some serious players in this cast.

Huge fan of Max, knows what he is doing. Also Carolyn finding the idol Tony/Russell style was brilliant, and being able to turn the tide to So and keeping her idol was even better.

You can just tell it is only a matter of time until the no collar tribe falls apart. Joe is the only thing keeping it together right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back