FTA-TV SPOILERS: Survivor: Second Chance S31

Remove this Banner Ad

Figure we may as well keep this seperate from the Worlds Apart discussion. Voting for the returnees starts today, ends day before finale (May 20). Can vote once per day, need an account with CBS and I assume a VPN.

female.png

male.png

I personally voted
Female: Ciera, Monica, Peih-Gee, Stephanie, Tasha, Carolyn, Kelley, Kelly, Shirin and Abi-Maria
Male: Jeremy, Jim, Shane, Stephen, Varner, Joe, Max, Spencer, Terry and Savage.

Mike and Carolyn in.......
So am i right in thinking in real time, its the Final 2/3 with the live finale and winners announcement to come. Have they spoilered themselves into saying Mike and Carolyn aren't in the Final 2/3 hence why there options?

Mike and Carolyn in.......
So am i right in thinking in real time, its the Final 2/3 with the live finale and winners announcement to come. Have they spoilered themselves into saying Mike and Carolyn aren't in the Final 2/3 hence why there options?
Plenty of finalists in the options there but no one's who has won so it's definitely an interesting situation.

I do wonder if one has won and they aren't actually an option, just in there to throw people off.

Not a huge fan of them having 5 people from the current season. They've had their go, let's see more of the old school.

Think I'll go Kass, Teresa, Tasha, Kelley, Kelly, Abi-Maria, Kimmi, PG, Nat Ten

FISHBACH, VARNER, Shane Powers, Spencer, Jeremy, Deitz, Savage, Vytas, Jim, Max

Last edited:
I do wonder if one has won and they aren't actually an option, just in there to throw people off.

Fishbach on RHAP just said if Mike wins S30, he's ineligible in the poll so this does sound like a decent possibility.

Hahahahaha what the hell did I just watch

I just don't want to see Ciera, Nat, Kass, Sabrina, Keith, Max, Woo or Culpepper.

Who the **** is Mikayla? The only one I don't recognise.

The chick who was giving Brandon Hantz the willies on South Pacific

I just don't want to see Ciera, Nat, Kass, Sabrina, Keith, Max, Woo or Culpepper.

Who the **** is Mikayla? The only one I don't recognise.
The Lingerie football player Brandon Hantz was very creepily obsessed with in South Pacific.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Lingerie football player Brandon Hantz was very creepily obsessed with in South Pacific.
The chick who was giving Brandon Hantz the willies on South Pacific

Oh ... that pic is not the most flattering.

Bit of a 'meh' feeling about her. I remember she sucked at making proper alliances.

Who i would like back in order

Abi Maria, Ciera, Stephanie, Kass, Monica, Sabrina, Kelly, Carolyn,
Vytas, Spencer, Mike(?), Stephen, Jim, Keith, Troyzan, Terry, Shane, Savage

I cant remember a fair few of these players.
Kass would be a lol but nah.
For me definitely Spencer and Tasha. Cagayan was one of the best seasons going around
Others of interest Abi Maria and fishbach only because i hear him on RHAP- never seen the season he was on tocantins?

Last edited:
I cant remember a fair few of these players.
Kass would be a lol but nah.
For me definitely Spencer and Tasha. Cagayan was one of the best seasons going around
Others of interest Abi Maria and fishbach only because i hear him on RHAP- never seen the season he was on tocantins?
Tocantins is my favourite season, not the best game play wise but Tyson 1.0 and Coach 1.0 are just so brilliant for their craziness and JT and Stephen are a perfect mix of entertainment and good game play. Definitely recommend watching it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back