FTA-TV SPOILERS: Survivor: Second Chance S31

Remove this Banner Ad

Pumped for this season! It's gonna be great to see some of my favourites return!

Spent the off-season going back and watching seasons 1-20 and listening to TEOS!!

Only think a couple of people (about 7) can actually argue their case for the win, so it will be interesting to see if they can get to the end!

Are we allowed to post our winners pick now?
What is TEOS?

What is TEOS?
The Evolution of Strategy, an Audiobook that Rob C and Josh Wigler put together going through all the seasons and discussing them.

Side note, the first ~9 minutes of the premiere are available to watch online. I crumbled and watched it.

Mega keen.

Very excited for this season. I watched the first 8 minutes on Entertainment Weekly and there's a few, like Abi-Maria, who are straight up claiming to be the villain so it will be interesting to see how long that lasts.

I'm Team Vytas all the way.

Good first ep. Couldn't wait for it on ch9 so had to download it :D

Wow, great first episode! Kelley MVP of that episode I think.

Hiding the idol at the challenge worked fantastically. Added so much more tension to the challenge with the repeated cuts to Kelley looking back at the idol's location.

Glad Vytas is gone. Suuuuuuuuuper creepy.
Abi won't be far behind him I don't think.

Interestingly, apparently at tribal Varner asked Peih-Gee if she was still going to vote the way they had agreed. But they cut it out for some reason! Very interesting.

Very much liking this start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, it's always fun when one of your favourite players and the first one you voted for this season plays a s**t social game and gets booted first :/

Love seeing Savage back! such a tough competitor and its good to see that there is so many beasts in challengers this season...vytas was horrible that episode after being such a huge fan of his..that was tough to watch but he had it coming for the strange strategy

FISHBACH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Had my hand in my face every time he was on screen!

Vytas is a surprising vote-off.

From Ta Keo, felt like Shirin, Varner and Kelley (in that order) had a really good episode.

From Bayon, Joe is looking the goods to go far at the moment.

Last edited:
Love seeing Savage back! such a tough competitor and its good to see that there is so many beasts in challengers this season...vytas was horrible that episode after being such a huge fan of his..that was tough to watch but he had it coming for the strange strategy
How was the absolute wonder and awe on Savage's face when Joe made fire?

All other players will get gastro and Fischback will win by default!

#itisallaboutfishbach

Great work by Kelley not being caught when she retrieved the idol. That took guts.

I have a feeling that Bayon will physically dominate the challenges over the next couple of weeks. Won't be surprised to see a 10-7 going into a tribe switch

Would love to see the challenge idol continue, but become more difficult. Eg those challenges where you have to run and collect things for your tribe, or swim out to collect something - bring an idol into play and people have to choose between collecting the idol or collecting the items for the tribe. As the season goes on people would get desperate enough to openly go for them.

If anyone is interested, this is a great analysis of the episode including some unseen information that did not make its way into the final edit.

http://www.ew.com/recap/survivor-season-31-premiere

Not only is it informative, but it is also hilariously written

Survivor is back! Can you feel the excitement? I know Stephen Fishbach can, judging by that super awkward post-challenge hug we saw him attempt within the first 30 seconds of tonight’s season premiere. (There has never been a more awkward self-conscious celebrator in human history than Fishbach. I want him to win every single challenge ever just to revel in his endless confusion over how to properly congratulate others.) That’s right, folks… it’s time forSurvivor: Cambodia—Second Chance and the rambling, nonsensical recaps that go with it.

The new idol twist is a ripper. The old idol shtick was getting very stale. I like the risk/reward thing, kind of like in China where the idols were the symbols on the tribe flag. That sort of stuff is so much better than "look around in the jungle for a bit until you find a Y shaped tree."

And Kelley played it really well too. I actually thought it was in the stand further back, but either way it was still well done.

Don't mind seeing Vytas gone. Never liked him. Even in BvW he was a fair creep.

Still can't believe how much Kass hypes herself up. Bitch, you made an all time bonehead call to flip on the majority and only made it to the end because every single person in the game knew you were the most legit goat ever because of how inherently useless you were.

Best opening to a Survivor season in recent memory.

Kelley stealth MVP. Paid no attention to the challenge, just her darting eyes. Well done.

Abi is still a legit crazy person. If the plan when voting her in was that we needed more crazy, then job done I guess? But she needs to gtfo. I feel for any of her past/present/future partners. Yikes.

great first epi. like how the immunity has been set up - high risk high reward!

Vytas played it badly from the start, his social game was creepy, if he'd toned it down a bit crazy biatch abi would be gone first.

Kelley played it smart, didnt panic when she missed it the first time. Think she's going to far in this game.

Fish being typical awkward and wierd fish lol.

Wiglesworth is a milf would do her along with Kelley and Monica :cool:

Abi is a ticking time bomb, hopefully she gets booted soon.

Officially on #TeamKelley #TeamWoo and #TeamJoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back