May 29, 2011
batcave
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
sc freiburg
Current card:
  • Fandango vs TBA (Pre-show)
  • Team Cena (John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, Erick Rowan and Ryback) vs Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Rusev and Luke Harper)
  • AJ Lee vs Nikki Bella
  • Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt
  • Gold and Stardust vs The Usos vs Los Matadores vs Miz and Mizdow
  • Team Fox (Alicia Fox, Emma, Naomi, Natalya) vs Team Paige (Paige, Cameron, Layla and Summer Rae)
Remember that the WWE Network is free for the month of November to first time subscribers so that means you can get Survivor Series for free.

That tag match just made me realise that the Dust bros are the best tag team. Wow.

This time last year we had;

Shield
NAO
Wyatt Family
Rybaxel
Real Americans

all great tag teams.

Does Ambrose vs Wyatt have a stipulation? That could be a good match if it was No DQ or something. Rest of the card I could care less about.

The WWE has ruined many things ... Cruiserweight division and title before they killed it, then current mid-card titles, the tag division, the mid-card, the lower card ...

Hell, let Dango's opponent be Zack Ryder.

You say that as though the Cruiserweight division ever meant anything in WWE...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i can see the main event being a good match, actually. especially if kane and show gtfo early.

That tag match just made me realise that the Dust bros are the best tag team. Wow.

This time last year we had;

Shield
NAO
Wyatt Family
Rybaxel
Real Americans

all great tag teams.

nothing wrong with the dust bros being the best tag team in a division. in terms of putting on consistently good matches (as well as the occasional great one) theyve proven themselves much more than capable. the problem is theres not a whole lot for them to work with right now.

nao lol

Rest of the card I could care less about.

so...you do care...?

Current card:
  • Fandango vs TBA (Pre-show)Don’t Care
  • Team Cena (John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, Erick Rowan and Ryback) vs Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Rusev and Luke Harper)
  • AJ Lee vs Nikki Bella
  • Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt
  • Gold and Stardust vs The Usos vs Los Matadores vs Miz and Mizdow
  • Team Fox (Alicia Fox, Emma, Naomi, Natalya) vs Team Paige (Paige, Cameron, Layla and Summer Rae)
Remember that the WWE Network is free for the month of November to first time subscribers so that means you can get Survivor Series for free.

My Tips in Bold.

I was 1st Tipping Team Authroity but Changed to Cena when I read IF team Cena loses they will get Fired. That won’t Happen

I'm guessing that Cena vs Authority ends with shenanigans and then a HHH vs Vince feud begins for the power of the company which ends in a Mania match between Ryback and HHH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back